Special Needs

*Nanakwaz*

Drake is going to be 2 in 2 weeks???  Wow!  Got any big birthday plans??  Isaac will be 1 in 3 weeks and I think we are going to have him a bright red Elmo party.  :) 

I am so excited about having a baby birthday party in the summer!!!  And it will be our first attempt at cake.  Heck our first real attempt at any regular food I guess.  :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: *Nanakwaz*

• Yep!  Can you believe time is going so fast??

We're doing an Elmo party, too!  I got the Elmo Wilton cake pan and I am going to attempt, for the first time, dotting icing on to make the face!  I am really excited but really nervous. The pan was only $13 at Michaels but I have no idea how much red food coloring I'm going to need!  :)

We're trying to get Drake to just touch and play with food right now so this red icing thing should be interesting!  

What are you doing with "bright red"?  I could only find cake plates that also had Big Bird on them so I would love some more ideas on how to make the party look more like Elmo!

• Oh your cake will be awesome!  My friend made little elmo cupcakes and dotted the icing on the face and they were adorable. 

I am doing a ton of red balloons (isaac flips for red and for balloons - he'd probably like them more than presents, and definitely more than the cake) and red streamers and red table coverings.  I found an elmo pinata that I think my neices will enjoy, and a cute little elmo bubble blower at target.  I have an elmo live and a ton of other elmo stuffed animals that i'm going to put out too on the tables and tie balloons to them.  I'm getting these big red plastic tubs at target to put the drinks and stuff in them.  Yeah, I'm just going to splatter the place with red.   :) 

I found this stuff online for games and other stuff.  I just say games because we have bigger kids coming - Isaac will probably just be more into the balloons at that point.  :) 

If you can't tell, I'm a little excited.  :)  Hopefully he'll be awake for the party is what we are hoping!  :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"