Oregon Babies

Pedi recommendation in the Newberg/Sherwood area?

Can anyone recommend a good pediatrician in the Newberg/Sherwood area? We are first time parents and have no idea where to start even looking! I'm delivering at Providence Newberg and and would like to stay within the Prov system for our pediatrician. But I think we can go anywhere with our insurance. Thanks for the help!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pedi recommendation in the Newberg/Sherwood area?

• i use dr. whittaker in newberg,
    1. ?I love Dr. Whittaker in Newberg and he is definitely associated with Providence Newberg because our daughter was born there and he was the on-call pediatrician who came to check her. ?He is wonderful with 1st time parents because he always takes time to explain milestones/developmental issues and he listens and answers all your questions! But the best is that in the 1+ year I've been going there, I have never had to wait more than 10 min in the waiting room (which is huge!) ?We had another very nice doctor in McMinnville, but we waited at least 45 every time in his waiting room, which was horrible with a baby! Here's his info: ?Dr. Kenneth A. Whittaker,?Childrens Medical Clinic,?503-554-0036, address is?506 Villa Road,?Newberg OR 97132
    This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "