Anyone know a great OB/GYN in Beverly Hills — The Bump
Los Angeles Babies

Anyone know a great OB/GYN in Beverly Hills

I live in beverly hills and I have not been happy with my doctors at Kaiser.  So I thought I would try to verge out (even though I have to pay out of pocket).  But I am just tired of hearing "oh your fine, thats normal" not to get your period for seven to eight months.

Re: Anyone know a great OB/GYN in Beverly Hills

• Helfond Medical Group is affiliated with Cedars.  I like Dr. Ayanna Walden there.
  • THANK YOU
  • Loading the player...
  • My ob was Dr. Arjang Naim and he was great also at Cedars! He deals with high risk pregnancies as well, which unfortunately I was. He has such a calming demeanor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My 32 weeker is now 3.5!
  • He is also an infertility doctor. ( I just read your profile).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My 32 weeker is now 3.5!
  • I've had a great experience with two Beverly Hills doctors - Dr. Ruth Cousineau and Dr. Anita Sumen. Both are very attentive and personable, plus they're genuinely kind people. They both have offices on Wilshire Blvd. Best of luck!
  • Dr.Lily Lee

8641 Wilshire blvd, suite 102

310-659-6210

She's great!

• Mine is fantastic- very warm and personable. Dr. Monica Lee with the Cedar Sinai Medical Group on La Cienega.
  • dr. paul crane on crescent near santa monica :)
  • Dr. Rebecca Brown is AWESOME!

Here's the website for the practice: http://www.rdwhc.com/

They're a great group :0)

• I second Dr. Rebecca Brown! She's been great so far!
  • I go to Dr.Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, shes off of Wilshire a little past Robertson and she is really great! I hated my last OB with my first child and I have been extremely happy with her!!
  • I dont know if you got one, but I love Dr. Lee at Cedar sinai OBGYN dept!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards