Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Carter's at lunchtime...

Holy cow, they are getting their fall/long sleeve stuff in already and it was REALLY hard not to go absolutely insane.  I don't want to buy a lot of fall stuff right now because I'm afraid she'll grow out of it before she wears it (as is the case with a lot of her clothes, sigh), but wow.  WOW, they have some cute stuff!  There is an absolutely darling leopard print/pink piping dress that T MUST have.  MUST.  And we did pretty good on the clearance too - I didn't make $50, which was good, but she did get new jammies and two new outfits!

Re: Carter's at lunchtime...

• Options
    I've get to get to Grapevine Mills this week!! AHHHHHH, I've already got a Gymboree addiction now Carter's...What's a girl to do?
  • Options

Creamy, I PPH you!!

I got sooo much cute stuff for about $50. I seriously had to restrain myself. Everything that I got was between $3-7 after the 20% off except one fall outfit that was only about $9.

I even got the sweetest little 3 piece set with pandas on it for my friend that is due in August.

Thank you! Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJessibell:

Creamy, I PPH you!!

I got sooo much cute stuff for about $50. I seriously had to restrain myself. Everything that I got was between $3-7 after the 20% off except one fall outfit that was only about $9.

I even got the sweetest little 3 piece set with pandas on it for my friend that is due in August.

Thank you! Thank you!

You're welcome!  Did they get your email address to add you?  They asked for mine again and when I gave her the stinkeye (because I'm already on the list and I need no more spam, thanks) she said that they installed a totally new system and I had to be readded.  As long as the coupons keep coming, hee.  :)

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

Did they get your email address to add you? 

Yes! I was a little annoyed that they needed a freaking census just to ring me up, but then she said "coupons" and I felt better :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm bummed I didn't make it.  I was planning to go after my OB appt (along with other lunch/shopping plans), except I got put on bedrest and they don't offer online shopping.  :(
  • Options

imagejfarmer27:
    I'm bummed I didn't make it.  I was planning to go after my OB appt (along with other lunch/shopping plans), except I got put on bedrest and they don't offer online shopping.  :(

Oh NO!  :(  Are you on it for the duration, or just a couple of weeks?

And yes, I think it sucks that they don't have online shopping.  They could make a buttload of $$ that way, at least from me.

• Options
    Through Friday for now.  If he doesn't like my test results, he said he'd be taking her Monday...and I'm trying not to panic!  :(
  • Options
    imagejfarmer27:
    Through Friday for now.  If he doesn't like my test results, he said he'd be taking her Monday...and I'm trying not to panic!  :(
  • Options
    imagejfarmer27:
  • Options

imagekatherinemichel:
    imagejfarmer27:

Stupid a$$ bump

Anyway, Yikes!! I'll keep you in my prayers

• Options

imagejfarmer27:

Indifferent  Oh gracious.  I'll send positive thoughts and healthy vibes your way! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"