PBS had her 4 month shots yesterday. She is having a terrible reaction to them and has a very high fever. (We do not have the option to delay vaccinating a foster child, which blows. I would have waited if she were my bio child)
It's no fun with average kids but with her medical history it becomes an emergency. Her pedi couldn't get her in for a few hours and was concerned enough to send us to the ER. She is now at risk for a whole host of scary things.
S is at the ER with her right now. I am so worried and hate that I am not with her but I had to stay with LMC. It actually hurts to be away from her when I know she is suffering. S doesn't do well with this kind of stuff and I am going out of my mind worrying about both of them.