Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Packing List

I know a bunch of you are traveling this summer with little ones for the first time. I have created a packing spreadsheet if anyone is interested. If you want the spreadsheet, let me know but here is Ella's list. FYI - if we fly, anything that can be purchased where we go is purchased there. We just take enough to get us through the flight and first day if we are flying. 

Here is Ella's List - my 9 month old - she's still on formula but on mostly table food.

Ella Shirts Shorts Dresses Shoes Socks  Jacket Swimsuit PJs Diapers Wipes Swim Diapers Motrin Blanket Noisemaker Bottles Formula Sippy Cups Take and Toss Bowls Feeding Spoons Sippy Cups Ziploc Bags Gallon Ziploc Bags Storage Sunglasses Hats Carryon

Here is our general list:

General Snacks Towels Boombucket Beach Chairs Sunscreen Off Fishing Poles Tackle Box Beach Toys Technology Phone Charger Camera Camera Lens Camera Charger Video Camera DVD Players DVDs DVD Players Gear Pack and Play Car Seats Stroller Paperwork Confirmations Copies of Insurance

Copies of Credit cards

Hope this helps, if you want the whole spreadsheet, let me know your email.  

Re: Packing List

• Thanks for sharing! We are off to Vail later this week for my sister in law's wedding and have two vacations planned this summer. And I am just lazy and hate making lists.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"