Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

This freaking sucks.

Sorry to be such a debbie downer today, but now we need a new AC unit. We can't get it until wednesday so we are gonna stay with my sister for 2 days. Not to mention 7k out of our pockets :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This freaking sucks.

• Options

HOLY CRAP!!

Ok a) I'm glad you can stay with your sister ... SO HOT outside!  and b) $7k???  Holy shmo, thats a lot of $!!  So sorry hon!  :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    I can symphathize with ya. We had to buy one at the beginning of May and I've been broke every since. Sorry for the bad news. Sounds like you might need a few beers tonight!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank goodness you can stay with your sister, but that sucks. Stupid AC unit. Who said it could breakdown?

?

• Options
    I meant " ever since" not every.
  • Options
    Sad I'm sorry, that completely sucks. It's great you can stay with your sister since it is SO hella-hot, but yeah, getting a new unit is such a huge expense. Blech.
  • Options
    Oh, Amie.  The hits just keep coming, don't they?  :(  So glad you can stay with your sister, but yowza - $7k.  That's what we were quoted for a new fence, which is why we did it ourselves - too bad AC units aren't as easy as that.  That really sucks, I'm so sorry.  :(
  • Options
    I completely understand.  We replaced ours 2 weeks ago....$8800 later, we're livin' pretty damn tight for a while.  What company did you go with?  We chose Reliant (after 6 different company quotes) - they shuffled their schedules and were out the very next day because we have an infant.
  • Options

I am sorry for your crappy day. I hate having to spend (lots) of money on home repairs. Just seems like a waste. How awful that you have to wait it out too, especially in this heat.

Relax at your sister's house tonight. Tommorow has to be better...right?

• Options
    I second Amanda on the beers. You poor thing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh yuck!  I am so scared of what our A/C people will say when they come out, ours is the original from 1972 and has been pretty dumpy, our bills are typically 500-600 every month, kills me.  So glad you can stay with your sister for the time being.  Did they get you all the info for the tax rebate stuff??
  • Options
    Oh Amie I am sorry, you definitely deserve some beers! :(
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    To quote the movie Dark Knight that my dh is making me watch for the 10th time...it is always darkest right before the dawn. :) Here's praying you win the lotto tomorrow!  So sorry to hear about your day.  Maybe in this economy someone will give you a really good deal if you price shop.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"