Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

ipod shuffle question

You have all been so helpful in the past, so I'm hoping you can offer some guidance now :) DH wants an ipod shuffle for his birthday (yep, we're so behind the times and neither of us own an ipod lol). He just wants it for working out with, so I'm not sure what accessories I need to get with it. It comes with earphones and the dock... is there anything else I should purchase with it?

Thanks!!

Re: ipod shuffle question

• Options
    I don't have a shuffle, but i think they clip on to your clothes so you wouldn't need an armband for working out. ?I could be wrong though.
  • Options

imagebieanca:
    I don't have a shuffle, but i think they clip on to your clothes so you wouldn't need an armband for working out.  I could be wrong though.

Yep, they still have a clip on them, even though they changed them again!  I think you'd be good to go with just the dock and the earbuds, if he's just going to use it to work out.  Maybe another pair of earbuds just in case something happens to the original pair?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The one I'm looking at on Amazon says "2nd generation", what in the world does that mean?

• Options
    2nd generation just means that it has been changed since when it first came out. ?Most all of the ipods are on the 2nd or 3rd generation.
  • Options

Thanks for all the help! :)

• Options
    i personally would spring for the Nano, because it has a screen. The shuffle is just that - it shuffles the songs, you can't see titles or anything like that. :)
  • Options

imagecome*on*baby:
    i personally would spring for the Nano, because it has a screen. The shuffle is just that - it shuffles the songs, you can't see titles or anything like that. :)

?

this!?

• Options
    imagedaveshell1:

imagecome*on*baby:

this! 

We prefer the shuffle for working out. I guess it just depends on if he wants to see the playlist or not.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yeah he just wants the shuffle. He is not a picky song person at all... as long as it's jam-able, he's good. Me, on the other hand, I want the nano :) I have to see the song, cuz I may not be in the mood for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"