Philadelphia Babies

Affordable Baby Shower Locations in Delaware or Chester County

Unfortunately I've been sucked into helping plan my own baby shower. Does anyone know of an affordable place to hold one in Delaware or Chester counties that would be $15pp. or less for a lunch (excluding tax and gratuity of course)? My parents have been through some difficult times lately, but still insist on throwing a nice shower.

Thanks in advance!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Affordable Baby Shower Locations in Delaware or Chester County

• i'm having mine at the farmhouse at peoples light and theatre....just talk to the restaurant manager, and customize your menu.  They are pretty flexible especially if you want to have it on a Sunday afternoon when they are normallly not open.  Happy Planning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would check with local Italian BYOB's- Valentino's. Giampinos, etc...  Ususally they will do something for around 15 a person- plus you can bring in wine and cake.  How about Pica's?
  • jc&catjc&cat member

Agree with all the posts so far. If you have a place (home of a relative maybe?) and need a caterer, I can recommend one in delco. He did my baby shower which was at our house and it was $13pp. He supplied a TON of great food and all the plates, utensils, napkins, etc.

j-mcatering.com is the website.

• Not sure of pricing but try...

Trattoria Giuseppe in Edgemont, Newtown Grille in Newtown Square, Fellinis, Anthonys in Drexel Hill.

I always think a house shower (if you can find someone who will offer their home and accomodate everyone) is the cheapest way to go...More work on your part or family's part but it can save money.

GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"