Infertility

Trigger=exhaustion?

I had my Ovidrel shot on Monday and I am exhausted to the point where my eyes are burning and everyone at work has asked me whats wrong. Im hoping its the Ovidrel and not my body wearing out from the stress of all of this. Anyone else get exhausted from a trigger?
1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Trigger=exhaustion?

• Hello.. I experienced exhaustion after both of my trigger cycles.. I guess it is because it is the hCG and that normally makes you tired when you are pg so it would stand to reason it would do it if it was forced into your body..
    Good Luck and I hope that it all works for you and you get your BFP soon.
  • I triggered today and I am flipping exhausted! Holy moly.

I am also STARVING (after being queasy all week) and have a mean craving for ice cream.

I sure hope this is all in my head and not how pregnancy will be for me, when/if it happens. ;)

• Loading the player...
  • I was exhausted the past two days (feel asleep on the sofa at 9:00) but have more energy today and I had my trigger this morning. I have felt kinda queasy though.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• mrs.ozmrs.oz member
    YES! ?But it doesn't happen till 2-3 days after the shot and lasts for like 5 days!

• I have been totally exhausted for the last week or so...I think it may be trigger+stress!
  • I triggered on the 2nd and Saturday (6th) I started to shut down for 2 whole days.  All I did was sleep. Its seems as each day went by I got a lot better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"