Toddlers: 24 Months+

Ever done naughty things in a movie theater?

Re: Ever done naughty things in a movie theater?

• Naughty, naughty things... though my dad used to ask me about the movie I saw the following day... LOL  I had to watch the beginning and the end!
  • Haha, no I haven't. I'd be too afraid of getting busted!  Back in high school I'd give a few smooches, but nothing past that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Just petting and kissing - nothing too serious

ETA - Movies are too expensive now days - If I am going to pay $16 for DH and I to go to the movies I am going to watch it.  I can make out somewhere for free!......lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just kisses and some "touching" lol
  • imagejessicada76:

ETA - Movies are too expensive now days - If I am going to pay $16 for DH and I to go to the movies I am going to watch it.  I can make out somewhere for free!......lol

Amen!

• imageKUJayhawkBride:
    Just kisses and some "touching" lol

THIS! 

Reminds me of a movie I saw where the guy cut a hole in the popcorn bucket LMAO

• Just kissing.  I am a good girl.  LOL
  • just some kissing and goofing around.   nothing big.  i like to actually watch the movie!!  if I am going to pay for it, better watch it.

that is what the car and a private spot to park after the movie was for!!

• I was a naughty girl- there are a few movies I didn't see very much of.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • No, I like movies too much!  LOL.  I'd rather watch the movie and then do the other stuff later.
  • imageMamaNikki:
    No, I like movies too much!  LOL.  I'd rather watch the movie and then do the other stuff later.

This exactly. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"