St. Louis Babies
Options

Columbia, Mo mommies??

There isn't a board out there for Columbia, Mo mommies, at least I don't see one, and didn't know if anyone on this board was from the Columbia area??? New to the area and looking for local things to do!

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Columbia, Mo mommies??

• Options
    I don't live in Columbia, but I went to college there and frequent the area as often as I can.  (would love love love to move back there!!).  If you're looking for things to do, I would recommend the local state parks and walking trails (Katy Trail).  They are beautiful and have alot to offer.  Also, the Mizzou football games coming up in the fall are a ton of fun.  Look downtown for things to do.  They always seem to have festivals and events.  If you like to eat (duh, we're pregnant!!),  Shakespeare's, Main Squeeze, Flatbranch, and Bangkok Gardens are my favorites. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    707813707813 member

I do live in Columbia and I am glad to see someone else on this website to share with. I have not lived here very long and I am sure that I will be needing some good advice and we can discover baby stuff together! I just found out that I am pregnant so I am sure that you will see lots of entries in the coming months! Hope you are feeling well!

Kelly

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"