Minnesota Babies
Options

has anyone had prenatal chiropractic?

My pelvis is the bain of my existence at this point, and I hear that chiropractic can help. I was gonna go to blooma, but they are booked next week when I am off work, and they only have openings while I am teaching. Any sugustions?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: has anyone had prenatal chiropractic?

• Options
    most any chiropractor will be able to help. I saw one up here in Hugo throughout my pregnancy and it was fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My chiropractor was my best friend through my pregnancy, I was going every week by the end. I see Dr Brausen with Sister Rosalind Massage and Chiropractic - he's in both their Highland Park and Burnsville offices, depending on the day of the week.
    imageCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think pretty much any chiropractor will be able to help you. I had some really bad SI joint pain. I went to the chiropractor 3 times and have not had any pain since.
  • Options
    I went at the end of my pregnancy to try to relieve severe sciatica and to try to open up my pelvis some to let baby drop --- it temporarily helped the sciatica, but not sure it had much to do w/ baby dropping/bringing on labor.
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I went to Caron Chiropractic on Snelling & Randolph in St. Paul for prenatal work. They were fantastic.
  • Options
    I go to White Chiro. in Burnsville...it's a great clinic for women.  Very friendly and effective. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"