Cleveland Babies

Akron/Brecksville area daycares,,,

Can anyone recommend some good ones? The later they are open, the better.

We actually live in Stow, but hubby works in Akron, and goes to school at UA. And I work in Brecksville.

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Akron/Brecksville area daycares,,,

• I don't know of any in that particular area but wanted to let you know that you can go online to the ohio jobs and family services website and do a child care search and see all the results of their inspections.  It will tell you if they are out of compliance for anything (and sometimes it's scary--I saw one center that was in trouble for having mouse droppings in the kitchen) and also what ages they can accommodate.  There were many childcare centers in the area I'm in that I looked up on that site and immediately took off my list because of what I saw.  If I were you, I'd look for a place that has either 1, 2, or 3 stars (the higher the better).  That shows that they are attempting to follow the Step Up to Quality guidelines.  

Good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"