Missouri Babies

I had my baby this weekend...

So little man decided to make an appearance this weekend... water broke at work and 26 hours laters we determined that little guy was going to need some assistance by way of c-section... 6lbs 13ozs later... he delivered - sunnyside up.

We are doing well.. struggling with breastfeeding and getting used to each other's schedule... he's little and will feel better once I fatten him up more.. but otherwise we are good.

Would have loved to make the GTG but the c-section is kicking my butt more than I expected..

Re: I had my baby this weekend...

• Congrats!  I hope you get to feeling better soon.  Enjoy the little guy!
  • Congratulations! I hope your recovery goes well.

Breastfeeding can be really challenging; I think it was about 3 weeks before we really started feeling like we were getting the hang of it and DS was starting to nurse more efficiently.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Take your time and allow yourself to heal properly. Let others do house work, cleaning and helping you get up and down. By the end of the second week I was feeling so much better after my c/s, but if I pushed too hard my body sure did let me know. Enjoy your little man and cant wait to see pictures. 
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little bundle of joy.

• A big welcome to your baby boy!  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"