1st Trimester
Options

First signs you were pregnant...

Hi Ladies,

My DH and I had a lot of sex right around ovulation and I have been exhausted the last few days.  I have a daughter, but I can't remember when tiredness sets in, or if it's just a funk that I'm going through.  I have not taken a pregnancy test yet, I have about five more days until I bite the bullet and buy one, but I can't help but think there's a chance that I might be pregnant.  Let me know what  your "signs" were that you thought you were pregnant please.  TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker 3rd little lady is on her way!

Re: First signs you were pregnant...

• Options
    All of the sudden, I had a mapwork of blue veins running through my boos.  I knew a week or so before the BFP that I was pregnant.  Fatigue and m/s didn't hit me right away.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I took a test. Then I knew... :)
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyone is different.  My first signs were sore boobs and tiredness around 12dpo.
    Married in 2008 - DD born in 2010 - EDD 6.15.2012!
  • Options
    I am 10 weeks today and still don't have any signs I am pregnant. But everyone is different. Tiredness definitely can set in that early on.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    I was going to the bathroom- a lot! Didn't know that was a symptom 'til after my BFP.
  • Options
    Super sore breasts and a huge amount of bloat were my two first signs. 
  • Options
    My "girls" hurt so bad the week before my BFP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I was actually tired ?at night & asleep before DH & some nights fell asleep while putting DS to bed
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options

My symptoms were exhaustion, blue viens in my boobs, frequent urination at night, and I had the worst menstral cramps a week before my expected period. I was also charting and trying so I was more tuned in to my symptoms.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    no signs until about a week after my bfp...then sore boobs
  • Options

Constipation.  True story.  Unfortunately, that was my very first symptom before my BFP.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    t.birdt.bird member
    no signs. a positive pee stick was my first inkling.
  • Options
    My temps didn't drop (I was charting), and I had to pee more than usual.  I was tired, too, but I have a 15 month old and work full time, so I am usually pretty tired anyway!  I always notice symptoms when I am trying, though, so really it was the temps and the positive test that I really counted on!
  • Options

I was working 16 hour days, so I can't tell you if I was MORE tired, but oddly enough, my first symptom was a sore, scratchy throat. I found out after my BFP that many women on my fertility board had the same symptom. ?Could be due to the increase in mucous and swelling of tissues.

I also got the runs!?

image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    I had some mild crampiong the week before my period and my boobs hurt (though they always do before my period..so I wrote that one off)...didn't know until AF didn't come and I took a test.
  • Options

imagehaleymay18:

ditto

• Options
    I didnt want to drink..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just an "ick" feeling in my stomach.  Not nausea really, just not feeling quite right.  Sore boobs started a few days after BFP.  No fatigue as of yet.
  • Options
    I had an extremely sore back, and frequent urination.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This is the first time I have had any symptoms before 6 weeks so this rare for me but starting in the 2ww I was severely exhausted.. I slept alot and never felt rested at all.. so the BFP was no surprise LOL I also had some heartburn which is something I rarely get and when I do I am usually very pregnant
  • Options
    exhaustion, nausea, bloat and diarrhea were my first signs, all at 10 DPO before my BFP.
  • Options
    No signs.  I just a test because I was late.  Even to today I don't have any real symptoms except for tiredness.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Me:  37   DH:  39   DS:  4
    TTC #2 - Experienced Miscarraige on 3/5/13, DnC on 3/11/13

• Options
    very very exhausted and sore bb's
  • Options

image12bailey18:
    I was going to the bathroom- a lot! Didn't know that was a symptom 'til after my BFP.

Same here...I thought I had an UTI i was peeing so much VERY early on 

• Options

My period didn't come, so I took a test, saw a faint line, and then took a digital and it said "pregnant" :)  That was pretty much it for me!  I actually didn't think it "worked" because I didn't feel a THING.

About a week after my that (4w3d or so), I started feeling tired and having sore boobs.

• Options
    My first sign was the positive HPT.  I had no idea I was pregnant.
  • Options

I had an idea when I made tuna and it grossed me out so bad! I could not stand the smell in my house! This was about 4 days before I took the test.?

Confirmed with the test!?

Good luck! ?

• Options

My first symptoms were sore boobs and the map of blue veins running through them.

If you and your DH had "lots of sex" around ovulation (assuming you were charting and know when you ovulated), then why are you asking if there's a chance you could be pregnant? Of course there's a chance. You have a daughter - you're not exactly new to the birds and the bees. You know how this all works. So just go POAS.

• Options
    A missed period and a + HPT!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagehaleymay18:

this

2 girls and a dog
  • Options
    My DH and I were in the car and I was VERY nauseus.  I never get car sick and I was due for AF the next day so I thought something was up.  Next night I POAS and it was positive.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    honestly? I had no symptoms, i just thought i was getting my period, slight cramping, fatigue, mood swings.
    Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • Options
    megs68megs68 member
    I was unbelievably tired week after O and had super sore boobs.
  • Options
    i was nauseous and worn out before i got my BFP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I was extremely tired. I would wake up in the morning and go right back to sleep on the couch. And I was really nauseas. Other then that, I didn't have anything else.
  • Options
    I had figured it out about a week before my missed period.  I woke up in the morning to a pressure feeling in my abdomen, and told my husband I was pregnant.  I also was very tired, and took naps, which I never do.
  • Options
    I had sore breasts (no blue veins tho) for a couple of weeks...when my period didn't come I really began to suspect that I was prego. I am (I think) at the end of my eigth week and, let me tell you, fatigue has really set in. Some days more than others - like today vs yesterday. That's kind of how I am being hungry all the time too.  
    Married 4.22.06. Birth of Ashlyn Elizabeth 2.6.10. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"