South Jersey Babies

Double Stroller

If you have one and you love it please tell me which one it is!

We have tested so many I don't know what to think. So far I think I am leaning towards a jogger but they are a litt more $$ than we were looking to spend.

I need something for my 3.5 y/o and 5 month old that will be used for malls and other stores as well as bi-weekly trips to Sesame Place (we have season passes).

Thanks!

Re: Double Stroller

• For a 3 1/2 year old, I would do a sit and stand.  I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 11 month old.  We have used nothing but the sit and stand since my older son was 2.
  • Can't help with a double, but I just bought the BOB Revolution and it's AMAZING! Worth every single red cent! ?I'm sure their double version is just as good as their single. ?We bought it from Amazon and it was free shipping! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my BOB!!!  I just could not justify spending that much on a double.  We did look into it.  I have been told it is not easy to run with a double jogger so we passed on it.  Enjoy it though!
  • I don't have it yet, but we will be getting the sit n stand.  Elijah prefers to walk most of the time but we want something so he can have the option to rest when we're somewhere that requires a lot of walking. 
  • I have a BOB and a Joovy Big Caboose - the JBC is more than you need, but it is a nice stroller - it has 2 stadium-style seats and a sit and stand feature - I think it was around $350.  I believe they also have a model with one seat and a sit/stand feature.  The BOB is the best thing on 3 wheel IMO - I got mine from joggingstroller.com - free shipping there - and they have A LOT of reviews.  The BOB was around $600, but as PP said, worth every penny.  You can also put a 'wanted' ad on craig's list for one.  The olny drawback to it is not much storage room and you'll need an additional part for the infant seat (around $80, I think). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"