3rd Trimester
Options

Boobs rubbing belly = uncomfortable chafing

So I'm finally there-to the point where the boobs rub the belly, yuck!  And to make it worse, there is some sort of sore there, but I can't really locate it because I can't see there all that well.  But it hurts!  I feel like my 75 year old grandma.  We used to make fun of her because she would put talcum powder under her boobs to prevent chafing because they were DDD's.  Now I emphathize with her and wish I had put some powder under there!  Not fun!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Boobs rubbing belly = uncomfortable chafing

• Options
    I am there too...  I know, it is gross
  • Options

i have a lot of skin tags that developed in my "boob pit" - where my bra rubs under my boobs- is that what the sores are?

Put deoderant in that area- it will help with the chafing/sweating, etc.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ouch.  I know what you mean.  I had large breasts with my first pregnancy and it was a friggin nightmare.  So, I swore I wouldn't get pregnant again unless I had a breast reduction first.  Well, I had one...and they've grown back with this pregnancy!  So, I'm right there with ya sistah!  Even though I've paid a good $6000.00 to NOT be!  God has a sense of humor.

• Options
    Unfortunately powder has become my best friend Sad
  • Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

i have a lot of skin tags that developed in my "boob pit" - where my bra rubs under my boobs- is that what the sores are?

Ah yes, the boob pit.  Good analogy and that is exactly where it is, probably made worse by my bra-which is getting too small but I don't want to go up another size before I have to.  I like the deoderant idea.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageachase123:
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

Ah yes, the boob pit.  Good analogy and that is exactly where it is, probably made worse by my bra-which is getting too small but I don't want to go up another size before I have to.  I like the deoderant idea.

Destination Maternity (Motherhood) has bra extenders for $1.50, I think.  They seem to work pretty well ... for now.  I have used the powder trick under the boobs too.  I forgot about the deoderant trick.  My old college roommate used to do that.

Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"