New York Babies

Baby Shower venues in Manhattan-other than Alice's Tea Cup

Hi there,

I had my shower last year at Alice's Tea Cup and I'm throwing one for my friend so there will be a lot of the same people. That's why I'm looking for a different place. Any thoughts? Or if you know of a place that might cater good food in the Upper West Side if I have it at home, that info would be appreciated as well.

One last question, since I'm throwing this event for her (she has no sisters) does this mean I have to foot the bill for the entire brunch? I'll do it, of course, but just wondering if that's common protocol.

Thanks!

Re: Baby Shower venues in Manhattan-other than Alice's Tea Cup

• I went to a shower at Arium on Little W.12th Street - very nice, bright, airy tea salon.  Food was good; don't remember the tea selection being as extensive as Alice's Tea Cup, but there were plenty of good ones for people to try. https://www.telanyc.com/main.html

Jane Restaurant also has a private room and does a great job with private parties.  Venue is a bit dark as it is downstairs (no windows), but with the proper decorations could be a great place for a shower. 

• I just used Fairway to cater a baby shower for a friend & it was fantastic. ?The food is very high quality (Fairway actually makes Mitchell Gold's food), and they present it nicely. ?Plus, the prices can't be beat. ?Try calling their catering department.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"