3rd Trimester

What are your symptoms at 35 weeks?

Lets all pour them out because I am pooping so much at this point. I know this is not labor or anything close to it but was wondering who else is in the same situation or any other.

Re: What are your symptoms at 35 weeks?

• I pooped alot today too!!! Also the worst heart burn ever,,,and I cannot sleep. Also I am extremly emotional lately.
  • Major stretch marks, bad gas, slightly swollen feet, cramping and back pain.?
  • Loading the player...
  • I swear I $hit more than I eat. I'm super grateful that I'm not constipated though!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Ooh I've definately got the pooping thing. Luckily so far just on the weekends, but I swear  I went at least 10 times yesterday!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 34 weeks and I have massive heartburn!!! I can't eat a large meal either because it'll try to come back up.

Also slightly swollen feet and I'm so tired.

• imageDeirdre18:
    I pooped alot today too!!! Also the worst heart burn ever,,,and I cannot sleep. Also I am extremly emotional lately.

I clearly remember almost 'tearing' my H head off for no reason yesterday so I am soooo with you on that!

• My back is freaking killing me. Feet are sore too but that's nothing new. Having a harder time breathing and there is a lot more pressure in the lower abdomen/bladder areas when I stand up after sitting for a while. Luckily no serious heartburn or excess poop action to speak of.?
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageleahbrazil:
    I swear I $hit more than I eat. I'm super grateful that I'm not constipated though!

Yeah! I can't even keep a single drop of urine inside me. I am for sure greatful for that too. I could atleast breathe easily. I don't even have to sit there long enough to empty my bowel.

• imageKflie83:

Ooh I've definately got the pooping thing. Luckily so far just on the weekends, but I swear  I went at least 10 times yesterday!

Since we're counting-7 times yesterday, 5 times today, not counting the peeing part!

• last week i started feeling pressure in my pelvis so even more peeing (fun!) and i'm very tired.  i've also scaled back a bit on my workouts because it feels like i'm walking with a watermelon between my legs but all in all that's about it. 

ETA:  and yeah ditto on the pooping thing but that's been pretty regular for me this whole pregnancy (no pun intended lol).

• imageemaria:
    last week i started feeling pressure in my pelvis so even more peeing (fun!) and i'm very tired.  i've also scaled back a bit on my workouts because it feels like i'm walking with a watermelon between my legs but all in all that's about it. 

The workouts are definately OUT! I cannot do it anymore. I swore that I would keep it up till this baby pops! I just had to cut back on my caloric intakeCrying

No Pun TakenSmile

• I don't have the pooping thing, although somedays I wish I did.  I have acid reflux really bad and it wakes me up!  I have swollen feet and hands, very bad upper back aches, fatigue and definitely irritable and uncomfortable.  Don't even really like getting out of bed some days, some days I can't stop nesting.  I am all over the place. 
  • imagevolleydiva:
    I don't have the pooping thing, although somedays I wish I did.  I have acid reflux really bad and it wakes me up!  I have swollen feet and hands, very bad upper back aches, fatigue and definitely irritable and uncomfortable.  Don't even really like getting out of bed some days, some days I can't stop nesting.  I am all over the place. 

Isn't it fun? I wish you feel better.

• My hands are too numb to type all of my HORRIBLe symptoms but I had to chirp in and say.....I wanna pooooopie, please????
  • Pooooooooooooopie..............go to Kimmie NOW!

hope that helpsSmile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"