1st Trimester
Options

Body Pillow Question!

How do you use it? Is it just how ever you can get comfy? Or is it ment to go under your bump when your on your side? Is it all for comfort also or is it good for the baby since it buts your belly up? Sorry Im beyond new at this mommy thing. Dont really have anyone else to ask but you ladies.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Body Pillow Question!

• Options

I LOVE my body pillow. I have slept with one for years. Now that I am KU i am so happy to already have one of the millions of items to buy!

I use it under my knees when I sleep on my back, and I throw my leg and arm over it when I sleep on my side.

Hope this helps!

• Options
    It goes between your legs and is there to snuggle with. You can use an additional pillow for your head or use the body pillow. I wrap my arms around mine and lay almost on my stomach still because the pressure is relieved and not being put on the bump itself...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What kind of a pillow did you get? I'm in the market to buy one and I'm curious to hear how you like yours.
  • Options
    I'd say use it however it feels comfortable. I'm thinking of getting one when I'm further along. I am a stomach sleeper and I'm thinking that as my stomach gets bigger, it might help me sleep more comfortably because I can use it like PP described.
  • Options
    I just read this in a book last night between your knees and under your belly is the way they suggested it.  I don't have one yet but have been thinking about getting one.  I am sure you can use it what ever way makes you most comfortable.
  • Options
    I havent got one yet either!! I was going to wait to hear how people like to use it best so I know what shape to get. I think im going to go with the half moon  shape type. They are good for baby after its here to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait to get one... hopefully for my b-day in just under 2 weeks haha. I'm a big stomach sleeper, and even though I dont have a belly yet, I'm hoping the pillow will help relieve pressure from the sore boobs. Right now I'm using a spare blanket rolled into a tube. haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"