Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Um, I have a very evil but fun idea.

I would really like to post a bunch of adultery quotes on this chick's facebook page who is in love with my sister's H. ?He's already been called out and everyone knows he cheated.

Since she technically is a homewrecker, it's fair game right? ?I REALLY want to be mean...

Am I being BSC? ?I'm really angry at this woman. ?It won't do any harm to me. ?Why do I care?

EDIT: I deleted the facebook account, it's over and it's not going to happen.

Re: Um, I have a very evil but fun idea.

• to each their own....

i would think it, but i wouldn't ever have the guts to do it

• you are more mature than writing dumb stuff on her facebook wall. if you have something to say to her you should say it to her.?

?

Although?I totally can understand why you would want to do that!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelhuttlinger:

you are more mature than writing dumb stuff on her facebook wall. if you have something to say to her you should say it to her.?

?

I don't know her. ?Otherwise I would. ?I just know her name and she added me.?
  • I don't think that is a good idea. Your sister may yet be going through a divorce and custody battle. You don't need any bad behavior coming back to bite your sister in the butt.

• imageJ+O:
    imagelhuttlinger:

you are more mature than writing dumb stuff on her facebook wall. if you have something to say to her you should say it to her.?

?

I don't know her. ?Otherwise I would. ?I just know her name and she added me.?

?

but all the friends you have would be able to see what you wrote on her wall... so, I still don't think it's a good idea.

?

To each their own. ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, I'll put my name to it, I'll tell her who I am! ?I do not care! ?I'm so sick of this woman. ?She thinks she can do whatever and ruin people's lives... I'm just so angry right now. ?And I know I'll never see her.?
  • You are SERIOUSLY being BSC... stalker, insane, BSC.  Leave this alone, for crying out loud!!
  • You need to stop with this stuff. It's up to your sister and bil how to handle this situation. ?
  • Also she isn't the adulterer here your BIL is.
  • I know I shouldn't... and I know I need a voice of reason, so thank you ladies. ?I just want her to know the pain she is causing. ?My sister just told me her youngest (3 years) asks where daddy is all day, and the other who is 5 is plotting evil things against this woman and angry at her dad and the 7 year old bottled it all up until tonight, she came downstairs crying she said. ?She said she hopes she never sees this woman again, she confronted her on the phone and she told my sister that she drove her H to think and get over it.
  • image*KatieH*:
    Also she isn't the adulterer here your BIL is.

Actually she is, she's married and has two kids of her own.
  • You seriously have to stay out of it it's not your business, not even because she is your sister. ? Spamming that womans facebook isn't going to help anything in fact it will make it worse.?
  • imageJ+O:
    image*KatieH*:
    Also she isn't the adulterer here your BIL is.

Actually she is, she's married and has two kids of her own.

?

Ok but you need to stop you are acting like a lunatic. ?

• Okay, I won't.?

And I know it won't help. ?I just want to hurt this woman like she hurt my sister.

This whole thing just sucks... thanks for being the voice of reason and giving me a good slap.?
  • imageJ+O:
    I know I shouldn't... and I know I need a voice of reason, so thank you ladies.  I just want her to know the pain she is causing.  My sister just told me her youngest (3 years) asks where daddy is all day, and the other who is 5 is plotting evil things against this woman and angry at her dad and the 7 year old bottled it all up until tonight, she came downstairs crying she said.  She said she hopes she never sees this woman again, she confronted her on the phone and she told my sister that she drove her H to think and get over it.

Why do a 5 and 7 year old know there is another woman?  This kind of stuff should be kept from the kids.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLil Kate:

imageJ+O:
    I know I shouldn't... and I know I need a voice of reason, so thank you ladies. ?I just want her to know the pain she is causing. ?My sister just told me her youngest (3 years) asks where daddy is all day, and the other who is 5 is plotting evil things against this woman and angry at her dad and the 7 year old bottled it all up until tonight, she came downstairs crying she said. ?She said she hopes she never sees this woman again, she confronted her on the phone and she told my sister that she drove her H to think and get over it.

Why do a 5 and 7 year old know there is another woman?? This kind of stuff should be kept from the kids.

He told the girls, "Daddy had a girlfriend.. and Mommy and I are getting a divorce."?

That's why.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"