Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone else?

With a LO that will only sleep in his/her crib? My DD will only sleep in her crib for naps and at night.  She will sleep in her carseat for a little bit, but it really makes outings hard, not to mention when we try to get away for a night, she must be at home.  Anyone with a uber sensitive LO? Any advice? Thanks!

Re: Anyone else?

• Also, my MIL thinks that this is REALLY weird and not normal, and that "she NEEDS to learn to sleep other places" Please tell me that I can tell my MIL where to shove it....?
  • You're lucky! I wish I could get both of my kids to sleep in their cribs. They'll sleep anywhere but their cribs.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageaba0804:
    Also, my MIL thinks that this is REALLY weird and not normal, and that "she NEEDS to learn to sleep other places" Please tell me that I can tell my MIL where to shove it....?

WTF is "normal" in babies?  Um...ok.  And I am anti-MIL right now so I would say you can tell her to shove it.

Kelsey is very passive, so she doesn't really complain too much about anything, however she doesn't always sleep in the car seat unless it happens to be right after she eats or if it is around her nap time. 

• DD hates sleeping anywhere else except her crib. She sleeps for about 15 minutes in her car seat at a time, wont sleep in her swing, wont sleep in her stroller ... I totally understand?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGabe&Dana:
    DD hates sleeping anywhere else except her crib. She sleeps for about 15 minutes in her car seat at a time, wont sleep in her swing, wont sleep in her stroller ... I totally understand

Thank you! Im so glad Im not the only one with a sensitive baby...it can be good, in that she sleeps really well in her crib, but also bad b/c she WILL NOT sleep anywhere else! The grass is always greener.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"