3rd Trimester

Intelligender test

At my 20 week U/S, the tech said it was a boy.  Then I took the intelligender test, and the result was girl.  I know several people that have taken this test, and it has actually been accurate for them.  Just curious....did anyone take this test?  Was it accurate for you?  I go for a 4D soon, so I guess I'll find out for sure then.  I know it's extremely rare for it to be a girl mistaken for a girl.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intelligender test

• Meant to say girl mistaken for a boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here's the thing. Though intelligender is a great idea, that's all it is. A silly idea. They just like to make money off of people who can't wait until 20 weeks to find out the gender.

Boys are easier to tell the gender with than girls. If the tech said that it's a boy, then I'd say you're pretty safe with that.

P.S. Don't post anything about intelligender on 2nd tri. They will majorly flame you, it sucks.

• Loading the player...
  • Honestly the intelligender test is a hoax... basically a BS thing to waste money on. There is nothing in your urine which can determine gender.

Congrats on your boy! I wouldnt' waste your money on a 4D if you're just concerned the U/S tech got it wrong.... based on what a ridiculous test said.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Intelligender has a 50% shot at being right.  I'd ignore the intelligender and just have fun at the 4D!
  • I wouldn't waste my money on it.  I guess there is a 50/50 chance for it to be right (intelligender test)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ever heard that not a single intelligender, Chinese Calendar, or peeing on a stick test would tell you whether its boy or girl. Could the test be right? Yes. The chances are 50/50.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"