3rd Trimester
Options

What is your fav

baby item you have right now?

Me- this one little outfit I bought. Green and blue striped one piece with a gorilla on it and it says hunk. So cute!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is your fav

• Options

A sheepskin rug from New Zealand for the baby's room.

The best trip I ever took in my life, went 3 years ago...  my friend came in last month from NZ to visit the US and brought us the most beautiful sheepshin rug... So many incredible memories and looks amazing on the hardwood floors!

AND our bedding is the sweet lambie bedding from PBK. Too sweet!

I can't wait to take pics of the baby naked on the rug : )

• Options

my matching outfits for my little boys

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's a onesie that says " I am the fifth Beatle" so cute. That and his Ohio State bib that claims " I drool Scarlett and Gray"
  • Options
    I love the tutu I made for her that she will wear home.
  • Options
    I love this onsie I got for 3 bucks that says I'm new here.  It's just so simple, yet it makes me giggle.
  • Options

imagekatie_cj@hotmail.com:
    I love this onsie I got for 3 bucks that says I'm new here.  It's just so simple, yet it makes me giggle.

LOL, how cute!

• Options

imagelaylabailey:
    It's a onesie that says " I am the fifth Beatle" so cute. That and his Ohio State bib that claims " I drool Scarlett and Gray"

Well aren't we two pea's in a pod?

The Beatles are my favorite group ever, we really considered naming LO Jude. (even though Ringo would have been more appropriate with our last name being Starr lol)

annnndd...

I live for Buckeye Football. I basically live in Columbus Ohio, where we make the really over the top fans. lol.

• Options
    My favorite item is either the little grey nb sweatsuit from Baby Gap. It's so simple, it's adorable or his crib bedding. =)
  • Options
    It's hard to narrow it down to one item!  I'd have to say the outfits from Janie & Jack are my current faves. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelaylabailey:
    It's a onesie that says " I am the fifth Beatle" so cute. "

I MUST have that onesie!!!

We have an orange blankie and a leopard stuffed animal that are both SOOOOOO soft. ?I picture him carrying them around and napping with them when he is a toddler (not that I can pick what he is going to like and want for security, but it is fun to imagine.)?

image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    imagethequeeenbee:
    imageBluemar:

Omigosh, that is adorable!!!

I know! I can't wait to take lots of pictures of him wearing it.

• Options
    imagethequeeenbee:

imagelaylabailey:

Well aren't we two pea's in a pod?

The Beatles are my favorite group ever, we really considered naming LO Jude. (even though Ringo would have been more appropriate with our last name being Starr lol)

annnndd...

I live for Buckeye Football. I basically live in Columbus Ohio, where we make the really over the top fans. lol.

Awww! I used to live in Columbus! I'm originally from Youngstown! I miss C-Bus! Maxwell is named after the song of course, and i chose James because it's Paul's real first name! LOL, how awesome!!!

• Options
    Baby's first Converse. They are yellow and tiny!!!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagewater-fairy:

That is a must have

• Options
    My rocking chair... It is just something I ALWAYS wanted and I love just sitting in it.  Plus DH bought it, so I think that makes it a little more special than if I would have bought it.
  • Options

imagewater-fairy:

We have a pair too but in pink...I LOVE THEM!!! Another one of my fav items is the swing we got!! I love it!

• Options
    I have a few, but I really love her I'm the Little Sister shirt from Carters with her pink pants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"