Washington Babies
Options

+Katie,Keri,Jen,Leanne,Keren,Alicia and anyone else....+

Woodinville park Thur at 12:30. Meet on the left hand side of the big parking lot across the street. We can do a little walk and then hang out at the park after. I'll bring one large blanket, but we will need another.

Here's my email jrshelton210@hotmail for future reference. Shoot me an email if you'd like my number. I'm always late and need to call and let people know, but I WILL be on time. I PROMISE! =)

(Alica- I know it's a thur, but I wanted to extend the invite your way as well....)

Re: +Katie,Keri,Jen,Leanne,Keren,Alicia and anyone else....+

• Options
    We'll be there!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL at your post title!
    I will call my parents tonight and make sure one of them are available to watch Jacob...If it's a go..we'll be there!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I already have plans.  Finally something superduper close to home, too. Shoot!   
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    I'll be there, with my little buddy!!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Oh I wish I could come!  I need to get outta my house!
    Also known as *BreeBree13* Stupid bump keeps logging me in under my old name!
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member

imageAnita_69:
    Oh I wish I could come!  I need to get outta my house!

Soon Anita, soon. I had to get out of my house too. I took Max out shopping when he was two weeks old, just to the grocery store. But it was much needed!!! I live right by you. If you ever need anything, let me know!

I was just in Covington today. I needed a Carl's Jr. fix....well I didn't need it, but I wanted it. It was my last hoo-rrah before starting Weight Watchers.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options

Thats only about 30 min away from me, I think we can make it!   Where is woodinville park?? I dont think Ive ever been to woodinville before...  

• Options
    I'm in too! I've never been to Woodinville Park either, is that the official name? I'm sure I can Google it. Smile You can also email me for my phone number, keriannemoore at gmail dot com. Looking forward to it!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"