Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Just found an awesome "side-eye" picture

I was just watching a picture slide show of DS with "It Won't Be Like This for Long" playing in the background (sometimes a girl just needs a good cry!) and I came across this AWESOME side-eye picture:

I hereby dub this: "Leo feels that your logic is flawed"

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Just found an awesome "side-eye" picture

• That is awesome. If he knew how to give the finger, that would go perfect with his expression!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • LOL!  Maggie agrees with Leo - she's not sure what kind of bullsh!t logic you're trying to get them to swallow.

• Loading the player...
  • Rach... i have that cd in my car right now and I turn that song on whenever ds is being overly cranky in his car seat... makes me feel better and sad all at the same time... :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • lol! You know, someone should really make a collage of all the best side-eye pics. Then when somebody starts getting stupid in a thread, instead of arguing with them point by point you could just post the collage. Succinct, to the point...I think it would be an effective tool, no?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagejess1984:
    Rach... i have that cd in my car right now and I turn that song on whenever ds is being overly cranky in his car seat... makes me feel better and sad all at the same time... :)

Awww! I think that would be dangerous for me. I'd probably start sobbing and get into a car accident, lol

• And now, just to make this post doubly awesome, I made it my siggy picture :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"