3rd Trimester

Pain on my right side

I have had a pain on my right side since Wednesday night. (night I was in L&D)  The Highrisk OB wasn't concerned by it and felt that it was just baby pushing out on me. 

I know he's moved around some, but the pain is pretty consistent.  I think it is more muscular, since I notice it more when I am moving (ie trying to sit up or change position).

Anyone else having pain like this?

Married to the Love of My Life since September 14, 2002. 
Me: 39 DH: 36
BFP#1: 10/20/08,  EDD: 6/29/09
PIH, bedrest for 4 wks, delivered at 39 weeks by induction and then c-section- Healthy baby boy on 6/24/09 :-)

BFP#2: 11/24/11, EDD: 8/4/12, Angel Baby- 2/19/12
Enlarged bladder seen on U/S at 12 weeks (1/15/12), possibly LUTO or Prune Belly, Heartbeat at OB on 2/17/12,
No heartbeat/movement at U/S on 2/20/12, (missed MC), D&E:2/22/12.  Miscarried our sweet angel boy @ 16 wks

TTCAL since June 2012, 
Progesterone normal, FSH elevated & AMH on the low side--  "ovaries acting older"
Clomid cycles: 50 mg in February, July, August, September, November 2013, June 2014--  BFNs!!  :-(
August & September 2014: Clomid, HCG and IUI-- BFNs
September 2014: FSH= 15.7 AMH= 0.25  UGH!!!  Old lady Ovaries!!!
October & November 2014: Gonadatropin injections, HCG & IUI... BFNs!!

We have been blessed with a sweet little boy.  
Hoping to be able to give him a sibling someday.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Pain on my right side

• Today I have a pain above my right hip, but below my rib. It does seem to feel muscular, but it sure is annoying.

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Is it up under your rib? My OB told me that if I start getting a pain under my right rib to come to L&D immediately. I have PIH and he said if it got too high it could cause liver damage among other things and pain under the right rib would be your liver....not trying to say that is what you have, but it is what I was "warned" about...

• Loading the player...
  • Two weeks ago I had a horrible pain on my lower right side near my gall bladder which freaked me out. It was terrible. It was so strong that I was puking! But nothing was wrong, thankfully. They said it could have been stretching. Now I am having this pain near my right ovary, it's like everytime I sit up, or move my ovary pops. It's bad. I don't know what that could be, but it's freaking me out.
  • i've had some pretty consistent pains in my right side all the way from my ribs down to my hip. my dr told me that it's most likely due to the rib cage expanding for all your organs and baby pushing up in that area. the rib cage will expand and the cartilidge in between the ribs will become inflamed and the baby could kick it causing increased pain or it will just hurt constantly from the inflammation. try alternating ice and heat, warm baths, tylenol, and laying on the opposite side of the pain. not really much else you can do other than deliver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"