Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Being off the pill is kind of nice.

I have been on the pill since I was 16. The only other time I was off it was when we TTC Quentin.
Well, I'm off it again because for the past couple weeks, everytime I took the pill it made me feel sick.
My doc thinks my body is changing, and told me to stay off them until my routine checkup in 2 weeks.
I must say it's nice not to be on them. I feel better, and am not so bloated.

I just have to be REALLY careful now. DH and I had a little accident on Friday (he forgot), so let's hope I'm not pg!

Re: Being off the pill is kind of nice.

• Options
    wendyjwendyj member

I feel the same way. I tried 2 different types of pills, and they both made me feel like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. I have felt so much better being off of them all together.

Hope things work out. Is there such a thing as af dust? If so, then I guess I'll throw some your way!

• Options

I'm looking forward to stopping the mini-pill, I hate hormonal BC.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly did your DH forget? ;o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    image1MusicMaker:

I'm looking forward to stopping the mini-pill, I hate hormonal BC.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly did your DH forget? ;o)

I think DH 'secretly' did it on purpose. He's been talking about babies a lot lately.
    If I am, I am, but I doubt it. I was only off the pill 5 days when he "forgot". ; )

• Options
    I LOVE being off the pill.  Are you familiar with charting and monitoring your cervical fluid?  If so, it's pretty easy to tell when you're fertile.
  • Options

I haven't gotten back on the pill since having DD, and I don't plan to. I was on it at 16, too, and stayed on it for 16 years. I had a hard time getting my cycles back when I stopped taking it. I just don't want to do that to my body again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

image7/04Bride:
    I LOVE being off the pill.  Are you familiar with charting and monitoring your cervical fluid?  If so, it's pretty easy to tell when you're fertile.

Ditto.  I've been doing this for 5 years, and DD was planned, so no accidents for us.

• Options
    imagemrszee2b:

image7/04Bride:

Ditto.  I've been doing this for 5 years, and DD was planned, so no accidents for us.

I'm scared to do that. Mainly because when I'm not on the pill, my periods are HORRIBLE. I have to usually take a day off work because I'm in so much pain. That was the reason why I went on the pill at 16 in the first place.
    If it wasn't for that, I would totally try what you are doing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"