Babies: 9 - 12 Months

baby shoe recs for small but wide/thick feet?

My LO has funny little feet. They are really small, maybe size 3, but I think closer to a 2, and they are thick. I have tried pairs where if I could get the front of his foot it, they seemed way too long and others where they would have fit in length but i couldn't get his poor little toes in. I want some sandals and maybe some sneakers too- definitely shoes that are easy to get on. Were going shopping tomorrow. Ideas?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: baby shoe recs for small but wide/thick feet?

• try Stride Rite.  My cousin has two boys with feet like you've described and she loves them.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So far stride rite has been our best bet.  They measured DS's foot and he's a 3W.  They didn't have sandals at the outlet in wide widths, but we did get him a pair of cute sneaker type shoes. I think they had sandals in the store that came in wide, but they were $45.  Payless has some wide brown sandals that were $15.99 so I think that I'm going to go back and get those for the summer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Stride Rite was our winner too. It's expensive, but the quality is really good. Also, my sis found some Circo sandals at Target that looked good, but I haven't checked them out yet.

Robeez were no good for us, they left red lines on his chubby ankles!?

• My baby has feet like this and so far the only success we've had is Pedipeds-they fit his feet really well! I checked out striderite but didn't like any of the styles they had in wide width.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am glad you posted this. I have the same problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"