Parenting after a Loss

AngelsAmid.

That is the cutest siggy pic!!!!!!!  She seems like such a happy little girl.

Re: AngelsAmid.

• aww thanks!!! =D she's usually a VERY happy little gal.  Did you see her portraits from yesterday? I don't think there was a picture she wasn't smiling in lol :) but today was kinda rough she's been so upset and I rub orajel on her gums and she'll be herself for a little bit. I think some teethers are trying to come in :)

How's Abby doing? I can't believe she's 3 months old already :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know, can you believe how fast they are growing? I love being a mom and want like 10 more!  Too bad pregnancy and me dont get a long...

• Loading the player...
  • hehe :) ya know we've always wanted 2 kids before we had one. And not because she's bad- but because she's been SO good and we feel so fulfilled with just her right now. We're almost not sure we want to have another. I doubt a second one could be this good too. She sleeps well, so happy... 

:) I keep thinking once she's a little older maybe I'll feel the need for another baby.

• I know what you mean.  Abs is a good baby too.  Mr. Seminole is an only child though so he wants a sibling for Abs.  Plus he wants a boy to go huntin with.Confused
  • haha i was totally thinking Tom would push for a boy for the same reason- but he hasn't!  I'm sure his Dad will try. I'll tell him when HE wants to come over and feed the baby through the night I'll have another- haha ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"