Babies: 9 - 12 Months

AW: DH gets home from Iraq this week

He has spent a grand total of 26 days with DD since she was born. It's going to be so wonderful to be together again.

:)?

DD (8), DS (5), DD (3)
baby #4 due March '17!

Re: AW: DH gets home from Iraq this week

• How wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your family :)

Thank you by the way, for your service and your husband's. It is very much appreciated. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That is great great news for you and your family!!!!!!!!  You must be beside yourself excited.  I know I would be counting down the minutes at this point. 

Do me a favor and thank him on behalf of my family. 

• Loading the player...
  • That is so wonderful he is coming home!!! What a tough year this must have been, you are very strong. Please tell him thank you for all he has done.
    Josie Cailin 7/25/08 Asher Mason 7/19/10
  • How wonderful for all of you.
  • That is so wonderful!!!! I bet he can't wait to wrap his arms around the both of you. Thank God he is coming home safe and sound too!
  • That is awesome..>I am sure you are counting down the MINUTES now!
  • Aww, congrats! Thanks to both of you for your sacrifices. Have fun!

?

• From one military wife to another... CONGRATS to YOU and to HIM!!! You made it... tonight will be soo hard... to sleep!

Enjoy and thanks... He is going to be in heaven!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ToosdaiToosdai member
    Hooray for reunions! Enjoy!
  • Thank you all so much for the kind words. I can't wait - I'm sure these last few days are just going to feel like an eternity... but maybe that's okay, because I still have a lot of unpacking/cleaning to do in our new house!

DD (8), DS (5), DD (3)
    baby #4 due March '17!
  • Congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay! A great big thank you to you and your husband for your service to our country.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"