Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

What are you watching?

Since it is so dead in here, I'm assuming everyone is bumping and watching tv.  What are you watching?

I'm watching Dodgeball.  It never gets old, I still lol when I watch it!

"If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a dodgeball" 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are you watching?

• Options
    The local news just came on. Blech.
  • Options
    MTV movie awards...getting bored with it though...eye lids are getting heavy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mtv awards and Pens game
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Options
    Watching the MTV Movie Awards because I'm in love with the twilight series and can't wait to see the preview for the next movie.Ha, am I lame?
  • Options
    Chopped on Food Network
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Forrest Gump for the 10,000th time.
  • Options
    I'm watching the movie, Accepted.
  • Options
    I just flipped over to the MTV awards, and Miley Cyrus was on.  She bugs the sh*t out of me!
  • Options
    Re-runs of baby story and house hunters.
  • Options
    MTV awards. It is kind of lame. I might turn it off and go to bed soon.
  • Options
    MTV movie awards
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    I am going between Son In Law, and MTV
  • Options

imageKara5109:
    Watching the MTV Movie Awards because I'm in love with the twilight series and can't wait to see the preview for the next movie.Ha, am I lame?

Nah! I love Twilight. That's the only reason I watched them tonight. :)

• Options

imageOneDayAtaTimeX87:
    Re-runs of baby story and house hunters.

2 of my tv guilty pleasures...the others are friends, sex and city and toddlers and tiaras. 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"