TTC After a Loss

On My First Anniversary...

I'm making a resolution to lose the frickin' weight I have gained since the wedding.....

I just rejoined Weight Watchers and they tell me that I have gained THIRTY SEVEN pounds since my last weigh in.

I would be joyous to get pg... but regardless of when that happens I cant just keep waiting and comfort eating.

We are doing low carb, high protein... and changing how we eat in this household... you all missed the great cereal giveaway of 2009 earlier today.... I plan to maintain the change to healthy even if I get KTFU.... I don't think my body can afford any more of this nonsense.

Don't hate me if I post weight progress... I need some support.. and you girls ROCK:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: On My First Anniversary...

• texas77texas77 member

can i be mean for a second?   as a fat girl i love to hear about skinny girls gaining weight.  it's not personal to you...it's all you skinnies. 

don't hate me! 

• texas77texas77 member

it's like this:

• Loading the player...
  • Dude - I'm totally with you on the weight loss thing... Although, since I am KTFU, there won't be any "dieting" here...  For now, I'm doing what you're doing..  Plus - I'm using this website : www.sparkpeople.com

It's FAB!!!!  Check it out... It tells you what you need to eat & you log in your daily meals...  That way you're really held accountable for what you're eating.

Once you get KTFU, there's www.babyfit.com - same concept, for PG ladies : )

• imagetexas77:

can i be mean for a second?   as a fat girl i love to hear about skinny girls gaining weight.  it's not personal to you...it's all you skinnies. 

don't hate me! 

This assumes I have ever been skinny.  I have not been smaller than a 10/12 as an adult and I have to STARVE to fit my arse into the 10.... I am now a level of chubby that I can't stand... and if it weren't for FWP'ing.. I don't think I"d F... I'm embarrassed to be naked.  I have closets full of clothes that don't fit... and don't have any suits that fit me to go to work.  Sight....

I worry about my kids... I've struggled with my weight since I was 12 and DH weighs 145 lbs... not kidding.  We're gonna have clomid twins and one will be fat and short and the other skinny and taller... Indifferent

I'm gonna go on the Biggest Loser and have Bob help me have a baby... not the traditional way... but you know what I mean:)

• Abartane - this is a great thing to do. I am right there with you.  Both times I got pregnant I thought - man!  If only I had lost the 15 lbs I wanted to lose before the BFP.  Since I'm waiting a few months before the next try, I am getting back into running and eating healthy.  I'd like to start out thinner when I get pregnant so I don't feel bad during the 40 weeks. 

We can keep each other accountable! 

• BTW - My weight I'm talking about losing is the leftover baby weight that still hasn't come off...  And - before you flame me for it...  Remember, a few lbs on a 5'1 chick is enough to be noticed...  And everything is relative Big Smile
  • texas77texas77 member

i'm sorry that i assumed that.  ::hanging head in shame::  you just look so thin and pretty in your pics.  ummm, did i just sound like some creepy interweb stalker? 

i wish you luck on your get healthier plan.  :) 

• imagetexas77:

i'm sorry that i assumed that.  ::hanging head in shame::  you just look so thin and pretty in your pics.  ummm, did i just sound like some creepy interweb stalker? 

i wish you luck on your get healthier plan.  :) 

No problems... just letting you know I'm a chubster:)

My photographer is a genius...

Hmmm. I'll search my computer for a full view... with my ham-hock thighs:)

::runs off to find unflattering picture::

• KK2004KK2004 member
    GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • You know, this post made me think.  I wasn't able to get pregnant for 5 years with my ex husband. I met my now DH and he is a work out fanatic.  We went to the gym 6 days a week from October to January and then I finally got my first BFP ever.  I was down 40 lbs and I was feeling great.  I really think what did it for me was being healthier, eating better and loosing weight.  Now I have gained it all back.  I'm a size 16.. I need to be a size 10.  We should do like a weight loss group or something....  then we'd all get KU!
  • I love this idea! DH and I  have been trying to eat better and work out more. I have gained about 25 lbs since our wedding (1 year 3 mos ago). All of my clothes for summer were new last year because I was still "wedding skinny" and most of those clothes are 6 or 8 (depending on the designer). I am currently a large 10 and sometimes a 12. I am clothesless and feeling mad at myself for letting it happen. I am 5'4" so the weight is very obvious, and mostly in my hips, thighs and waist. eew.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"