Eco-Friendly Family

I knew as soon as I said something

that it would find me. Oh well. Guess there's no EFF fertile water baby girl for me. =(

On a happier note just saw a clip for HBP on mtv.  You know what I'm talking about, smurfette. Kind of disappointing though. Not much there.

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
Tales of the Wife

imageimage

Re: I knew as soon as I said something

• lar1203lar1203 member

ha! was just thinking of you. sorry no EFF girl water.

everyone i know IRL is having girls, too!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • PS I didn't have any sticks to pee on anyway.

PPS At least the missing . sparked a discussion with DH about how far apart we want the kiddos. We decided that we are ready to start again. Yipee!

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • lar1203lar1203 member
    imagebabyluv617:

PS I didn't have any sticks to pee on anyway.

PPS At least the missing . sparked a discussion with DH about how far apart we want the kiddos. We decided that we are ready to start again. Yipee!

wow! i can feel dh's heart pound when i bring up a second child. lol!

good luck!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aww sorry she reared her ugly head. When we were trying with Noel, I know for three months straight I would be 4 or more days late, test and WHAM that day I'd get my period. Stupid periods wasting my money on tests.

And I am so stinking excited about HBP - I think I've seen all the commercials on youtube currently!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Boo :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • get the $ store tests... seriously- at least youre only throwing away $1 at a time that way!! 
    Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • i ordered some from early-pregnancy-tests.com (along with some pre-seed) and they do free shipping over $15 orders - obviously i can't vouch for them yet but i did get the package on saturday from WA and i ordered them onnnn....tuesday i think?  and i'm in MA.  they shipped same day.  :-)

also - i was going to respond to your other thread till i saw this but was going to say that it sounded like you didn't have to POAS to get your hopes up at that point.  :-)  sucks but i'm glad you guys decided you're ready to try again!  i think we're going to start trying for reals too so maybe we'll wind up starting a new cluster of EFF due dates!  :-)

my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    my bfp chart!
    our hippy baby blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"