Infertility

DH melted my heart today

We had our neighborhood picnic today. The organizers planned games for everyone. Some of the games required adults and kids to partner. Since we don't have kids, and friends of ours don't have kids we were just going to sit back and watch. Well, this one little girl came to ask one of us to be her partner. Another adult came up to explain that she came with her grandmother, who couldn't participate. Well DH volunteered to partner with her! It was so precious! Then 2 more kids needed partners so the other couple went and did the games with them. It was kind of a sad symbolism. I was the only one who did not have a kid to partner with... the only one without a kid. :( What was cute was the rest of the day the little girl kept coming over and smiling at DH. It was so cute. I want him to be a daddy so badly.
imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11

Re: DH melted my heart today

• awww, sweet story.  I know EXACTLY how you feel.  Sometimes I want my DH to be a daddy more than I want to be a mommy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awww - what a sweet thing to do!  Give him an extra big hug for that!

I hope you both can play in the games with your own little ones very soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way... I can't wait for my DH to become a daddy.  He will do great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Awe, just thinking about that makes me wanna cry. I want my DH to be a daddy too. One day soon, I hope to make him a daddy.

((HUGS)) Your H will be a daddy too. We're here cheering you on through this journey.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"