Parenting

Re: Would you wear this dress to a beach wedding?

• Options
    Me? No. But that's because I never wear ruffles around my neckline. It's a pretty dress though :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well that sucks....I guess I'll just have to look "too casual" then.  I've been looking for a dress for months, and this is the only one I liked on me in the price range I could afford - after all, I'm only wearing it once.  I don't need a dress for anything else during this pregnancy, and I'll be 8  months pregnant at the time so I need something comfortable.  I tried on a lot of different dresses - halter tops and v-necks do NOT work because my boobs are huge and I look like a hooker.  I found cute shoes and a shawl that look really cute with it, so I thought it would work.
  • Options
    Sure!  It looks breezy and cool and perfect for a beach wedding (casual by definition!)  And a great color!
  • Options
    That is actually a little more formal than what most people wore to our beach wedding. I think it would be perfect.But depending on how close to the water it is, it might be a little too windy for a short flowy dress, KWIM?
    Cole Joseph 7/05/07

Nora Anne 11/03/12
    9lbs, 6oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"