Baby Names
Options

need a middle name

Ok I absolutely love the name Teagan if we have a girl, but I can't think up ?a middle name and DH is no help. ?As a matter of fact he is really annoying, anytime I try to talk about names he just shrugs and says I don't know, unless it's something he really hates.

So please, help, our last name starts with Mc?

Re: need a middle name

• Options

I don't have a suggestion for you, but I thought I would share this tid bit. My father told me that a person's middle name is suppose to be something meaningful. That the best middle names are one that hold value, whether it be a name from a family member or something meaningful to the parents of the child...like beliefs, something that has to do with parents meeting, a family generation name or so on. For instance my middle name is jean, which my grandmother is jeannie, my greatgrandmother was jeannette who came over from holland. It is a family name that although is slightly different in each generation but it is a name that has been passed on through generations.

• Options
    I have a friend named Teagan Marie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Since Teagan is unisex, I would make mn very feminine. Like Grace

• Options

Teagan Autumn, Teagan Opal (these are based on if she is a fall baby or born in October)

Different middle names: Arden, Larkin, Harper, Kennedy

I agree with PP find a middle name with some meaning if possible.

• Options
    Thanks everyone!  My son's middle name is named after  his great grandfather, so maybe we will go with a relative for  MN.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"