Trying to Get Pregnant

Back from anniversary dinner!

We ate SO much. The waiter was the same one we had two years back on our 1-year anniversary, and he was a sweetheart. He gave us free wine and free dessert. We stuffed ourselves full of lobster and crab, and chocolate cake of course.

Dh got me a beautiful necklace and earrings set, which I love. I collect crosses, and he found a gorgeous one to add to my collection! 

Here are some pics, but just ones taken with my phone, I will have better ones later.  imageimage"> Me with my new dress!

imageimage">  My beautiful new jewelry!

imageimage">  Us before dinner.

Re: Back from anniversary dinner!

• mmm... you're making me hungry! Sounds like you had a great time, and your new dress is beautimous!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on your anniversary!  Glad you had fun, your dinner sounds yummy.  Pretty dress too!  :)  Did you ever decide anything for the gift?
  • Loading the player...
  • Love your dress Abc!

That sounds like a five star anniversary to me.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Sounds like the perfect anniversary!  I love the color of your dress.
  • Now its BOW-CHICA-WOW-WOW time!!! Wink

Happy anniv!

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • You looked absolutely beautiful and so happy! I'm very happy you guys had a good time! Happy anniversary and many more chica!!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• ohh..i forgot..where did you go to dinner??
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Happy anniversary!
  • Sounds like a lot of fun! Congrats again!
  • Sounds like you had a wonderful evening! The necklace is beautiful, your DH has great taste :)
  • Love the dress! Happy anniversary!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • imageAutumnBride102007:
    ohh..i forgot..where did you go to dinner??
    Red Lobster. Mmmmm.
  • imageAbc15379:
    imageAutumnBride102007:
    Red Lobster. Mmmmm.

mmmmmmmmmmm.... so yummy!!!  Have you tried Bahama Breeze yet (in Robinson)...if you like sea food, you'd LOVE it there!! :)

• Happy Anniversary!  Sounds like a great time, and I love the dress!!
  • imageAutumnBride102007:

imageAbc15379:
    imageAutumnBride102007:
    Red Lobster. Mmmmm.

mmmmmmmmmmm.... so yummy!!!  Have you tried Bahama Breeze yet (in Robinson)...if you like sea food, you'd LOVE it there!! :)

Not yet! I will add it to my list. I have to admit, Robinson intimidates me. There are SO many new-ish restaurants there, but I end up going to the Olive Garden or something lame every time!
  • ABC- did you eat your year old cake?

We have our grooms cake saved but I don't know why because our baker makes us a complimentary cake for our anniversary.

• imagechristykell:

ABC- did you eat your year old cake?

We have our grooms cake saved but I don't know why because our baker makes us a complimentary cake for our anniversary.

Not yet. We're saving that for tomorrow, which is our official anniversary. We did dinner tonight, cause DH works late tomorrow. I can't imagine eating cake right now. I am so full! Plus, the waiter gave us free chocolate cake.
  • Congrats!  Sounds like you had a great time!
  • imageAbc15379:
    imagechristykell:

Not yet. We're saving that for tomorrow, which is our official anniversary. We did dinner tonight, cause DH works late tomorrow. I can't imagine eating cake right now. I am so full! Plus, the waiter gave us free chocolate cake.

Good call.

Please report back on the flavor/consistency/edibility tomorrow. lolz

• Beautiful!!! Sounds like you had a great time! Great score for your husband, he did a great job!
  • imagechristykell:
    imageAbc15379:
    imagechristykell:

Good call.

Please report back on the flavor/consistency/edibility tomorrow. lolz

Believe me, I am terrified. He will most definitely be eating the first bite. lol.
  • I love the dress!! Looks like you two had fun!
  • You look lovely and it sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary. Happy anniversary!
  • Love the dress, love the cross, love me some cheddar biscuits!  Happy Anniversary!
  • Sounds like dinner was great. I love the cross and your dress was beautiful Enjoy the rest of your evening :)
  • KK2004KK2004 member
    Happy anniversary!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • yay, it sounds like you had a fun night!

i love the dress and the jewelry, he did a good job!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"