TTC After a Loss

Fertility Boosters

Ok, I know there are several posts to the OTC methods used to increase fertility, but I need more specifics Stick out tongue

When are you supposed to take green tea? It helps with good CM, right?

I know with the robitussin, you take it when you get your +OPK, right?

When do you take the B vitamins? It helps with lengthening the LP, right?

Oh, and I can't forget buying the magic 8 ball to help too. Trust me I have googled all of this, but I was wondering if any of this has seemed to help anyone, or if you had other "fertility boosters" you have used?

Re: Fertility Boosters

• There is something about pineapple too.

Also the biggest help is eating healthy, exercising regularly, and taking a prenatal vitamin.  So make sure you are taking care of those too.  GL

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ACM1616ACM1616 member
    imageMrsErv412:

When are you supposed to take green tea? It helps with good CM, right?  I hadn't heard about Green Tea specifically... what does that do?

I know with the robitussin, you take it when you get your +OPK, right?  Yes, but make sure it's the right kind.  It needs to be the plain Robitussin, no letters.

When do you take the B vitamins? It helps with lengthening the LP, right?  B6 along with a B Complex is supposed to help with LP.

Oh, and I can't forget buying the magic 8 ball to help too. Trust me I have googled all of this, but I was wondering if any of this has seemed to help anyone, or if you had other "fertility boosters" you have used?

I'm doing the B6 and B Complex, but so far I haven't really had a problem with the CM. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Get some wild yam cream from the health food store.Rub it on soft parts of your body after you ovulate.it helps regulate hormones. research it online.

And if you havent already done it, get your doc to test your thyroid. you would be so suprise to learn how important the thyroid is to getting preg and staying preg. I had two m/s before I discovered I had hypothyroid. It is so worth finding out.a simple blood test is all it takes.

• Dark leafy greens like spinach help with uterine lining...

GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"