Trying to Get Pregnant

I just made DH...

go to the grocery store because I need eggs for my brownies. I deserve them. I'm crampy, my back hurts and I'm hormonal!   :P

Re: I just made DH...

• Don't feel bad! They have to go sometime, and they don't have to deal with hormones like us!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::sticks out hand::

Only if you share!

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL I don't! I really want brownies and I don't want to drive. Besides the supermarket is not in a good area so he would never let me go by myself. haha
  • imageCalypso312:

::sticks out hand::

Only if you share!

::giving a little piece to Calypso::

Sorry but if I share with everyone then I won't have enough for me. Yes I'm selfish sometimes! LOL 

• Mmm brownies sound good!  I'm not crampy or hormonal but they still sound yummy.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesazzette:
    imageCalypso312:

Only if you share!

Sorry but if I share with everyone then I won't have enough for me. Yes I'm selfish sometimes! LOL 

Oh...now I feel special!

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • imageCalypso312:
    imagesazzette:
    imageCalypso312:

Only if you share!

Oh...now I feel special!

shh keep it quiet! LOL 

• Yum!!!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Mmm I just ate the left overs from the bowl :))
  • I want brownies!!! Pwweease?
  • KK2004KK2004 member
    I'm glad DH is helping you out.  Enjoy your brownies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • imageOneDayAtaTimeX87:
    I want brownies!!! Pwweease?

Maybeeee!! lol 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"