1st Trimester

11 weekers

What are you symptoms?  Have they changed/disappeared? How are you feeling?

My symptoms have seemed to go away and I feel totally fine. My bloat is gone, I'm not super tired anymore and my sickness has subsided. Anyone else not even feel like they are pregnant. My physical is on Friday and I can't wait to hear the h/b to reassure myself that everything is right on target! 

Re: 11 weekers

• My morning sickness seems to be gone, but now I am even more tired. Today I slept until 9:30, and had an hour long nap on the couch. After that I watched tv and layed on the couch for like 4 hours-I was just sooooo tired.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm more exhausted too.  I feel like I could sleep for 5 days straight.  Other than that my morning sickness is mostly gone.  I have to wait until the 16th to hear the heartbeat.  I don't know why but I'm way more paranoid about something going wrong than I was last time.  I can't believe the 1st trimester is already almost over :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DereKimDereKim member
    all my symptoms are gone. i never got too bloated but now i can't button jeans or wear anything too fitting.
  • I have a *little* more energy but not much.  Sickness is better.  Not so much bloating.  Still, I'm very ready to move on!

Good luck on Friday!  Just in case they don't hear the heartbeat, don't worry.  It's still a little early. 

• AWyandAWyand member
    I'm still more tired than normal, and really anxious to get to the end of the first tri. Heard the heartbeat last week and was really excited to get some confirmation that there really is something going on in there! I feel a little hardness in my lower ab region. Thats about it! I never had the regular symptoms, no morning sickness, no cravings or food aversions, I am symptom free! :)
  • I am starting to  regain my energy, I am not running to the bathroom as much . . . but my boobs still hurt and my sleeping patterns at night still suck . . . . I was supposed to see the doctor last week but he cancelled. I'm really looking forward to my next appointment too so I can hear the heartbeat and confirm all is still ok!!! :)
  • I am starting to feel better, not so frustrated, or sick, but I am still exhausted. I slept 11 hours last night, but I usually take a 2 hr nap and still sleep a good 7-8 hrs a night. Bloated, oh yes and feeling like I am getting fat instead of preggo. My honeymoon is in a week and I hope I feel less tired by then!
  • I am less nauseous.  I am VERY tired.  I have an occassional better night of sleep but mostly I am sleeping horribly, wake up a lot.  I still have food aversions.  I am a foodie so this has been difficult to not enjoy all the good stuff I once did!  Constipation is in full swing several days a week.  And my boobs are killing me at night when I sleep.  But I have been able to get out of the house and run several errands in a row without thinking I was going to vomit!  So, it's the little victories!! haha  REALLY ready for my doc appt today to confirm things are still progressing properly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"