2nd Trimester
Options

In Law Vent

My DH's bro is all about taking pics. ?And he is insisting that he wants to take pictures at the hospital...

Ewww...

And if he only brought it up once, I wouldn't think anything of it - but he keeps bringing it up! ?I don't like him much to begin with and don't want him to be around me during that time.?

Gross!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: In Law Vent

• Options
    Maybe tell him he can take a few pics of baby after you are settled into your room and all cleaned up? ?Otherwise, just tell him you're not comfortable with that and don't want to talk about it any more.
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options
    just tell him there is a hospital policy, and he can't be there for that.  telll him he can take pics of baby instead
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    does he mean during the actual birth? 'Cause then, yeah, that would totally skeeve me out.  If he means after the baby is born...I can see that.  I photographed my sisters birth, but after that I went with her DH and their baby and photographed his first bath, etc...and I can see where it would be cool to have your BIL do those pics.  Def not the birth though...not for a brother in law to see!
  • Options

Hire a bouncer and don't put his name on the list!

I would not have someone I did not particularity like in the first place anywhere near me on this important day.

He also sounds creepy.

• Options
    Liss_37Liss_37 member
    On a very weird note.. My last name is also Andrews (weird!) and my BIL has been acting weird too.. he kept insisting that I let him come to my 18 week ultrasound and then leave the room and tell the tech to tell him the sex of the baby (we dont want to find out) when we said on he didn't let it go. Maybe andrews men are just weird? LOL

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options

Wow creepy.

I'd tell him he's more than welcome to take pictures of the outside of the hospital, and when you are leaving the hospital. Otherwise he'll have to buy the rights to photograph you from you and DH for the lump sum of $1 million dollars. He's acting like paparazzi, treat him like it...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"