Parenting after a Loss
Options

Confessions, anyone?

Re: Confessions, anyone?

• Options

*I feel bad if my sleep post made anyone feel bad :(

*I want to go upstairs and get in bed to read my book but I'm so lazy and can't get off the couch.

*I think my DH is adorable.

*I wish I had more carrot cake. If DH offered to go to the grocery store to get some I wouldn't stop him.

*I am excited for my playgroup tomorrow so I can gossip with my other mommy friends.?

• Options
    JessiLWJessiLW member

I put sunscreen on DS today so that we could go watch my brother skydive. Shame on me.

I ate ice cream for dinner and then preceeded to b*tch about how fat I am. (no wonder)

We're quickly running out of money in savings but I would rather eat worms than go back to work on tues (maybe eating just worms would help with the fatness..hmm)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't want to post my confession b/c I know it will hurt feelings. That wouldn't be my intent so I'm just not going to.

*I think I should stay up all night and nap with Conner tomorrow. He HATES the crib. I hate to be bothered when I sleep. I feel like if I stay up, I'll deal with it better.

• Options

*I don't really have a lot of IRL friends that I want to spend any significant amounts of time with and I feel like I'm being clingy when I do find someone that I really like and I want to hang out all the time.

*AF is at least a week late, but I still had a big glass of beer tonight with dinner because I've had this Bell's Oberon sitting in my refrigerator for a month now and it's just the best beer in the world.

*I have stopped even trying to lose weight even though I'm still fat.

• Options
    I really loved having mrs.kcanne and berty and their beautiful girls over today.  If I'm a person berty really likes, per her confession, I mean I don't want to assume this, but I don't think she's clingy at all and I really like hanging out and we could totally do it more often ;-) XOX
  • Options
    *I suck. DS hates his crib (only at night) and since 7:30 he's gotten up twice. I put him in my bed and he rolled over and went right to sleep. I suck
  • Options
    Julie, I don't think you suck.  Gabe has asked me the last 2 nights to sleep in my bed and I asked him why he didn't want to sleep in his bed... his answer was simply that he likes my bed.  I'm sure C would say the same thing ;-)  Ya know, if he could talk.  Which will probably be soon cause he's pretty much ahead of the game!  :-)  Big hugs.
  • Options

* we had friends over for dinner.  they have a son exactly one month older than hadley and this is the first time we've seen them since our babies were born.  they live 5 minutes away.  i feel like i am always the one pushing for us to get together and it makes me feel bad that she doesn't seem to put in the effort.  this kind of stuff makes me feel like the unpopular kid in school.

* i really don't want to work anymore. 

* i wish i had some carrot cake.  abj has been posting about it for a couple of days now and i'm dying for some.

• Options

*  I totally walked in on DH "walking the dog" today - it was hilarious.

*  my mother just stopped by (without calling) 2x today.  Both were during a naptime and my dogs barking woke us all up.  DD looked at her and burst into tears - that is what you get for waking us up, lady!

*  My mom gets DD the most awful second hand stuff.  I am all about consignment stores but I buy cute stuff.

*  My house is always a cluttered mess and it drives me insane.

• Options

imagerachelxx05:
    Julie, I don't think you suck.  Gabe has asked me the last 2 nights to sleep in my bed and I asked him why he didn't want to sleep in his bed... his answer was simply that he likes my bed.  I'm sure C would say the same thing ;-)  Ya know, if he could talk.  Which will probably be soon cause he's pretty much ahead of the game!  :-)  Big hugs.

Thanks, Rachel. It's so hard though. He naps in there just fine but at night he hates it. It's such a slow process. I can't do CIO and my dh sucks. I told him C was in our bed and he rolled his eyes. I'm so, so, so exhausted. It's like pregnancy exhaustion times 1000. I can't do it alone so I told him that if he didn't like it he could deal with conner at night. Yeah right.

• Options
    *I wish Conner would go night night for 10 hours in his crib.
  • Options

imagecloud9climber:
    *I wish Conner would go night night for 10 hours in his crib.

thank you. I would take 4 thought. I'm not asking for a miracle just some progress.

• Options
    versedversed member

* I've been missing my babies this weekend.?

* I went to see Dave Matthews Friday night, and two years ago at a Dave concert, I had the major cramps that led to my miscarrying that night at a friend's house (knew I would be miscarrying but went to show anyway). His concerts haven't been the same since. ?

* I didn't post anything on FB about the concert because I didn't invite the friend I've gone with the past two years. Didn't want her to know that I went without her. We're just so different now that I'm not that interested in seeing her. ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

* I made brownies & licked the bowl. I justified it by telling myself that doing the shred will cancel that & the brownie(s?) I'll be eating when they come out out.?

* DH spent way more money than I would've liked at the festival today.?

* I had a couple of beers today even though I really shouldn't. I always feel like crap after the 2nd one.

* I am having a hard time deciding what to do for decorations for dd's bday party.?

• Options
    imageNextVerseUnknown:

* I've been missing my babies this weekend.?

* I went to see Dave Matthews Friday night, and two years ago at a Dave concert, I had the major cramps that led to my miscarrying that night at a friend's house (knew I would be miscarrying but went to show anyway). His concerts haven't been the same since. ?

* I didn't post anything on FB about the concert because I didn't invite the friend I've gone with the past two years. Didn't want her to know that I went without her. We're just so different now that I'm not that interested in seeing her. ?

((hugs))

• Options
    imageNextVerseUnknown:

* I've been missing my babies this weekend. 

big, big hugs.

• Options

* I believe teething is hell on earth.

* I hope everyone can find some sympathy when their kid is going through it.  It is Miserable, especially the eye teeth, and you should not have to suffer alone... or at least without someone saying, you earned a margarita or two... or to go to bed at 8:30!

• Options

* I just scrolled thru and read some of the posts from today and actually got a little irritated by something and I dont really know why. Usually it never bothers me. humpf. I must be in a cranky mood.

*I hate hate hate hate hate taking pictures. I am not happy with myself and do not want it documented forever. My mom insisted on taking some generation photos at my brothers birthday gathering today. I refuse to look at them.

*I got on the treadmill for the first time in a VERY long time today. Totally kicked my butt. Now if only I would take the plastic of the Shred DVD I'd be golden.

*I lost 4lbs last week on WW. DH says he can totally tell.

• Options
    imageMrs.Mclstar48:

Now if only I would take the plastic of the Shred DVD I'd be golden.

You and me both :-)

*I've been on the 6-12 mo board more, and I think it's been good to deal with more specific age-related topics (like teeth).  I wish there wasn't as much drama, but the nights seem to be calmer.

• Options

imagemrs_ross07:
    *I suck. DS hates his crib (only at night) and since 7:30 he's gotten up twice. I put him in my bed and he rolled over and went right to sleep. I suck

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do in order to get some sleep.  Trust me - you're not the first!

• Options
    imageMrs.Mclstar48:

*I lost 4lbs last week on WW. DH says he can totally tell.

Yay!!! ?go you! ?

• Options

*If DD doesn't start sleeping better soon, I might just die of sleep deprivation. I actually told my parents that I may send her to their house one day and play hookey from work so that I can stay home and sleep all day. DD teased us with 4 straight nights of basically STTN about a week and a half ago - and then it all went to hell again.

*My dad is still in the hospital. His surgery went well on Friday, but his blood is still too thick and his blood pressure was low today - so even though he had been hoping to go home on Saturday, he's still there. I just want him to be "fixed" and to be able to go home.

• Options
    imagebooks4brooke:
    imageMrs.Mclstar48:

Now if only I would take the plastic of the Shred DVD I'd be golden.

You and me both :-)

*I've been on the 6-12 mo board more, and I think it's been good to deal with more specific age-related topics (like teeth).  I wish there wasn't as much drama, but the nights seem to be calmer.

I have been lurking a lot these days too. The drama is funny at times but sometimes I wonder why they care so much about certain things.

*I should be putting away laundry but I am sitting here instead.

• Options

* I have a new SIL as of last Sunday and she has the habit of saying things without thinking about them first.  For example, she said on Friday night "Oh, Max has always been formula fed?  I guess he won't be getting into Harvard!".  She tends to say stupid things alot, but this one really bugged me. 

* It bugs me that I let her bug me. 

* My DH told me to start calling her out on the stupid stuff she says, but I am too chicken.

• Options
    imageParisBride06:

* I have a new SIL as of last Sunday and she has the habit of saying things without thinking about them first.  For example, she said on Friday night "Oh, Max has always been formula fed?  I guess he won't be getting into Harvard!".  She tends to say stupid things alot, but this one really bugged me. 

I totally would have decked her for that one. ;)

• Options
    imageParisBride06:

WTF? My response "When then you must have been FF too!" (unless of course she did go to Harvard then nevermind).

She is an idiot.

• Options
    imageParisBride06:

* I have a new SIL as of last Sunday and she has the habit of saying things without thinking about them first. ?For example, she said on Friday night?"Oh, Max has always been formula fed?? I guess he won't be getting into Harvard!".? She tends to say stupid things alot, but this one really bugged me.?

Ummmm... ?My DH went to Carnegie Mellon, Duke AND Cornell and was fed cheap formula from the 70's just like me and we're doin' just fine - thank you very much. ?Stupid biznatch. ?

• Options
    SuzPSuzP member
    imagevalkaz:

*If DD doesn't start sleeping better soon, I might just die of sleep deprivation. I actually told my parents that I may send her to their house one day and play hookey from work so that I can stay home and sleep all day. DD teased us with 4 straight nights of basically STTN about a week and a half ago - and then it all went to hell again.

I can so relate to this.  Evie was sleeping so good for awhile and now not so much.  I had one day last week where I was up with her from 347 and didn't get back to bed until I went to bed that night. 

*DS has been doing great potty training, and he had an accident today at church, and now is not wanting to potty again. 

*My parents tend to favor my son, and I feel so badly for Evie.  I keep feeling like I have to sell them on her by extolling her great qualities. 

*I am going to start taking a class at our fitness center at work tomorrow night, it's a combination of yoga and pilates.  I hate that it is going to take more time out of my day with DS and DD, but I need to do something.  Two surgeries in six months (three in a year), and my four rounds of chemo took a toll on me. 

Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
  • Options
    imageSuzP:
    imagevalkaz:

I can so relate to this.? Evie was sleeping so good for awhile and now not so much.? I had one day last week where I was up with her from 347 and didn't get back to bed until I went to bed that night.?

*DS has been doing great potty training, and he had an accident today at church, and now is not wanting to potty again.?

*My parents tend to favor my son, and I feel so badly for Evie.? I keep feeling like I have to sell them on her by extolling her great qualities.?

*I am going to start taking a class at our fitness center at work tomorrow night, it's a combination of yoga and pilates.? I hate that it is going to take more time out of my day with DS and DD, but I need to do something.? Two surgeries in six months (three in a year), and my four rounds of chemo took a toll on me.?

you are a rock star!! ?

• Options
    SuzPSuzP member
    aww thanks.  That soundy awfully whiny and I didn't mean it that way.  I just meant I let myself go and needed to do something about it. :)
    Suzanne
    Mama to Lewis Elijah-11/18/05
    and Evangeline Mae - 12/06/07
    and two angels 3/17/07 at 5w and 12/16/08 - 11w partial molar pregnancy with bonus chemo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Best Kind to Have-blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"