1st Trimester

8 weekers

How is everyone feeling? For some reason hitting the 8 week mark seemed like a big deal to me...not sure why!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: 8 weekers

• I'm feeling good...I turn 8 weeks tomorrow...

I'm starting to get indigestion when I eat but the tums are always handy! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have felt waaayy better this week. the quesiness is gone and not as tired.  My only compaint is that I can still barley eat without getting sickly full, i thought pregnant women were supposed to be bottom less pitts, i can't even eat what i did before preggers... and when you love to eat that sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been feeling pretty good so far. I've been far more emotional the past few days though...poor DH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I feel the same way- it feels like a big deal! I'm feeling good, had my first episode of morning sickness yesterday. My first dr. apt. is on Friday, I'm soooo ready!
  • MrsDTMrsDT member
    This is my last day, but week 8 has flown by! I hope the rest go by this quickly! All the sudden this week I have started to get nauseous in the evenings :(
  • 8 weeks feels like a big deal to me too! I "got really sick" for the first time yesterday. DH had to pull off the road while I was heaving into a cardboard box that I found in our car. I have no idea what set me off but I guess I need to stay home in the afternoons to avoid beng sick again! I hope everyone else is doing ok and that we can all get over the m/s sooner rather than later.

Jackson: December 09' 
    Remington: July 12'
    Piper Jo: October 14'
    m/c on 10/18/13. We miss you Peyton

• 8 weeks is just past where I lost my last bundle of joy so I am anxious about my 1st U/s this week.  My emotions have definately been on a roller coaster this week.  anyone else having cramping?  not painful but tight?
  • all the sudden I am tired this week. ?my first appt is next monday at 9 wks. ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ug, I wish. Was definitely nice to see and hear the heartbeat this week. Huge relief, but I'm sick as a dog and had the worst bout of constipation today! I'll spare the details.
  • I'm 8 weeks today.  The nausea wasn't really bad until earlier this week.  Now I pretty much feel sick all the time.  Ick!
  • This is my last day of 8 weeks and i have been so bloated feeling the last 2 days is not even funny!!  I waited to long to eat this morning because I thought I was going to get sick- ate some cheerios and cleared that right up though- thank god!!  Been feeling really good otherwise- no symptoms really- scares me sometimes but I try to remember that I am one of the lucky ones!!
  • I'm right at about 9 weeks now and i was lucky not to have any ms at all, but i've been bloated, feeling a little dizzy, tired and constantly hungry.  Seriously, every 2 hours i have to eat, which is tough to get used to.  I feel like i'm stuffing my face every second and if i don't eat, i feel a bit dizzy and jsut a little nauseous.  It's been a bit uncomfortable .. but i'm hanging in there!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Other than the not getting my period anymore and the occasional cramp...I don't really even feel pregnant!! lol  I feel good...needless to say!  My mother didn't have any nausea or m/s with either my sister or myself and she said that she had fairly easy pregnancies with both of us...so she said she was sending that good fortune my way!! Seems to have worked so far!! 

Heres to H&H pregnancies to everyone!!  :) 

• My first 2 days of the 8th week were great! ?No nausea and some energy...then yesterday came around and I was nauseous from the moment I woke till I went to bed naps helped. ?Hopefully today will be better!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am feeling much better than I was last week!  I switched from my prenatal to folic acid and a chewable vitamin, and I think that may be what is helping.  I almost feel normal again.  Right this second, anyways Wink
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"