Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I've been MIA

For a few days...

Who's here, whatcha doin?

I'm relaxing from a long weekend!

Re: I've been MIA

• Options
    I spent most of the weekend in the pool, getting some much needed R & R. Did you do anything fun for your long weekend?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Present and chillin.
    My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejme515:
    I spent most of the weekend in the pool, getting some much needed R & R. Did you do anything fun for your long weekend?

I went to the lakes all weekend.  Went to a street Fair, got a few yard gadgets!!  I will blog about them later ;)!  Other than that enjoyed the sun!!

What about you?

• Options

imagea.graves:
    Present and chillin.

Did you have a good weekend?

• Options
    Hey! I'm here watching TV. Feeling like crap on my 3rd day of AF arg!
  • Options

imagesazzette:

Sorry!  Hope she leaves soon!!  GL this cycle!!

• Options
    imageEstene:

imagesazzette:

Sorry!  Hope she leaves soon!!  GL this cycle!!

If the pain and the cramps go away I'll be happy! lol

Thanks!!! 

• Options
    I'm here! My weekend was tiring...Saturday we had a 2nd bday party...and today we had a family reunion. So now when I should be relaxing, I'm doing laundry. Blah. Your weekend sounds like it was fun though!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options

imageTootermi:
    I'm here! My weekend was tiring...Saturday we had a 2nd bday party...and today we had a family reunion. So now when I should be relaxing, I'm doing laundry. Blah. Your weekend sounds like it was fun though!!

That's the way it goes, the laundry never stops!!  Oh and Congrats!  I commented in your blog, Im so happy for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"