TTC After a Loss
Options

What brand OPK do you use?

I had been using the Answer brand from walmart before, then decided this month to switch to the CBE ones thinking that they would be the better choice. To me it seems that the cheapies were easier to read than the CBE. Just curious as to which OPKs you all prefer?

Re: What brand OPK do you use?

• Options
    texas77texas77 member
    i used to buy the internet cheapies from saveontests.com, but after using many of them i never got a +, so i switched to the answer brand from walmart and did get +'s.   although one girl had her husband pee on one and supposedly he got a +....lol.    so who the hell knows. 
  • Options
    I read something today about the generic from Rite Aid..that it gave tap water a positive OPK as well as a positive PG test. The woman then started testing all types of liquids and they all came up positive.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'm using the clear blue digitals. I just don't love the cheapie ones - too hard to read. these are pricey, but so far one box has lasted 2 months. . . so not terrible.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options

I've used the Answer and the First Response.  I think they are both awful.  According to OPK's i've had an anovulatory cycle for the past 3 months.  According to the 21 day progesterone tests, I've ovulated each time. 

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • Options
    I use earlypregnancytests.com OPK's.  They have worked every month I use them.  I buy the bundle with OPK's and Pregnancy tests. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageKelinandKevin:
    I use earlypregnancytests.com OPK's.  They have worked every month I use them.  I buy the bundle with OPK's and Pregnancy tests. 

Ditto, they work great!

• Options
    I love the smiley digitals from CBE. Love. With big puffy pink hearts and rainbows. I'm terrible at interpreting those lines, and it's worth every penny to me to see a smiley face confirming that O is coming!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"