Austin Babies

Updated: Do we have any South Toddler GTGs?

So, I know we don't have a South Toddler GTG group from the main evite list, but I bet I could start one.  Would that be helpful?

Evite List Maven --- is this OK to do? 

imageMrsAJL:
I was wondering if there was a regular GTG that met during the week for moms with toddlers (12+ mos).

I start my "new job" as a SAHM tomorrow and I'd like to get to know more moms on this board.

TIA!

Re: Updated: Do we have any South Toddler GTGs?

• We would be interested too.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Loading the player...
  • MrsAJLMrsAJL member

imagemrssnflwr:
    I'd love that!

Woo hoo!

• MrsAJLMrsAJL member

imageKim777:
    We would be interested too.

Awesome!  

• just email austinnestie.moms at gmail the date, time and location for it and I'll get it on the calendar :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MrsAJLMrsAJL member
    imagefjaril:

just email austinnestie.moms at gmail the date, time and location for it and I'll get it on the calendar :)

Cool! Thank you!  But how do we get people on the same page? I guess I can just make an "Interested" post and take suggestions and we can go from there.

Gracias, fjaril!

• yeah I'd make a poll and stuff. you could do evite, but I don't have evite access :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're in!  krista92 at hotmail dot com
  • Honestly, I think it's best if we just keep it on the main list. You never know when someone up north might want to head down to that side of town...But I don't see a problem with scheduling something at the same location or similar locations on a regular basis.
  • MrsAJLMrsAJL member

imageKristen&Doyle:
    Honestly, I think it's best if we just keep it on the main list. You never know when someone up north might want to head down to that side of town...But I don't see a problem with scheduling something at the same location or similar locations on a regular basis.

Of course it would be open to anyone!  Big Smile  I'm definitely not trying to be exclusive.  Austin is just getting to be a pretty big city and it's helpful to have something in a variety of locations.  I can certainly avoid putting "south" on anything if that's bothersome.

• I'm in.  I work FT, but if ever you have any GTG's that are after 4:00, we'd be able to make it .
  • we'd love that too!!!
  • Also, we will probably be living at the Lifetime Fitness (south) pool this summer so if anyone is a member and wants to join us let me know!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"