Babies on the Brain

Ants

Recently we noticed ants on our coutners/sink.  I thought it was because it was summer, it happens so I take the extra time to make sure the counters are cleaned off, nothing in the sink, and no plates or anything laying around.  No matter what, I always saw a "trail" of ants crawling down the window in the kitchen.

Well...outside I was walking past one of the lilac bushes in front of the kitchen and noticed a HUGE ant farm!!!  Ahhh, no wonder we had them.  Hopefully ant stuff will take care of them.  Now, I know ants are a good thing to have in yards, gardens, etc, but not that many :)

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.

Re: Ants

• I was just complaining about ants in our house this morning too.  Little fvckers!

Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey
  • bmp84bmp84 member
    we get the big black ones around this time... I've just started noticing them and bought the pet-proof ant traps yesterday. Ants in my kitchen just skeeves me out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebmp84:
    we get the big black ones around this time... I've just started noticing them and bought the pet-proof ant traps yesterday. Ants in my kitchen just skeeves me out!

I HATE the big black ones!  We have them outside on the peony bushes right now. 

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • We get the little black ones, too and it took two summers but we've finally figured out that they won't cross cinnamon and cornmeal kills them.  We usually put some of both outdoors where we think they come in from.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • KK2004KK2004 member
    I hope they go away! We had a bunch of them non-stop in our laundry room last summer and couldn't figure out where the hell they were coming from.  They finally went away after spraying the inside and outside border of our laundry room. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"