Maryland Babies
Options

infant swim lessons?

Has anyone taken their baby to swim lessons?  I'm in Laurel, but I would drive to Columbia/Odenton/Gambrills/Hanover....thanks :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: infant swim lessons?

• Options
    I am sorry but I don't have any information.  I just wanted to say that your daughter is so cute!
  • Options
    there's a place called my first swim school (or something like that) right by the intersection of 175 and 95  It's in the same shopping center as the Goodwill. I only know of it because I dontate stuff to that Goodwill. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's Kids First Swim School...we're going to look at it today I think.  I called Sunday and was put on hold for 5 minutes before I finally hung up, so I was a little turned off to that place.  But we'll see if they're better in person!
  • Options
    My 3 yr old is taking his 1st class with Kids First right now (different location) and we really like it. We went to the YMCA the years before and are much happier with Kids First.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Columbia Association has swim lesson for babies starting at 6 months, I am pretty sure you can pay more if you are not a member.
  • Options
    I'm so glad you asked this!  I've been looking around for lessons in the area, too :)
  • Options
    we signed up for lessons at kid's first swim school in jessup starting next week!  we'll see how it goes.  i'm excited though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"